Gilmour 362 Professional No Pre-Mix Sprayer, White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Instant on/off handle for easy use.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Chapin International G362 All Purpose Hose-End Sprayer, 1 Pack, Translucent White
HD Hudson 60000GT Green Thumb Insecticide and Fertilizer Hose End Sprayer
Chapin International G390 Lawn Hose End Sprayer for Fertilizer, 20-Gallon
RL FLOMASTER 36HE6 RL Flo-Master Chameleon Hose End Sprayer, Natural
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||Harwell's Green Thumb||Amazon.com||Stock Your Home||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Are batteries included?||No||No||No||No||No|
|Number of Items||1||1||—||1||1|
Gilmours' no pre-mix sprayers are easy to use. Concentrate is poured directly into the sprayer. Simply set the dial to dilution rate and spray. When finished, pour unused portion back into original container. No measuring, no pre-mixing, and no waste.
"Just three easy steps to a professionally sprayed yard"--that's what the packaging claims on this Gilmour hose end sprayer, and it's the truth. Just fill the bottle, set the dial, and spray. The Gilmour hose end sprayer dilutes as it sprays so you don't have to premix (unless you're using a powdered formula), and the metering dial lets you choose one of 16 dilution rates. We especially liked the little extras: a finger-molded nozzle for comfortable gripping, an unbreakable bottle, a removable deflector so you can switch from spray to stream, and a meticulously written care and instruction booklet. Gilmour's free replacement policy is nice, too. This sprayer is as solid and reliable as they come.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For a (Chapin G 362) Sprayer Amazon... charges about $20.00.
Both Gilmour and Chapin sprayers are identical with identical, interchangeable parts and components......
I bought both to compare.
Bring both items up on Amazon and check it out yourself.
This (Gilmour 362) sprayer is overpriced by about $70.00.
If you have any chemical left after tipping it over it sprays. the only way it disperses the stream is that little black deflector. The downfall of this design is that it bend the stream so the mixture is actually coming out at an angle to the way you are holding your hand.
The final issue I had was the bottle itself. It is fairly thick and sturdy, however after some use the bottle and the black ring it goes into doesn't seem to get very tight, soon start skipping threads before it is tight.
I tested the mixing ratio and it appears to siphon the content correctly depending on the chosen mixing ratio. No leak and the spray was consistent throughout a 1000 sq ft lawn coverage.
Features of this Gilmour 362 Professional No Pre-Mix Sprayer:
- Heavy duty Zinc handle (has a Hold Open Clip so you need not depress the sprayer handle all the time)
- Brass mixing head
- 16 ounces capacity (for your mix)
- 16 Mixing ratios/dilution rates (8 for teaspoon, 8 for tablespoon)
- 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 or 10 tablespoon per gallon
- 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 or 10 teaspoon per gallon (with teaspoon converter)
- This product contains Lead but it serves its purpose well.
- The mesh strainer at the bottom end of the siphon tube is very fine and appears to be best suited for liquid only content. I would advice against any content that is too thick (fairly high viscosity) or has residue (powdery mix) to avoid clogging.
- The siphon tube does not reach all the way to the bottom of the tank. So if you have little content left or are tilting the bottle, it may not siphon anything and just sprays water!
- Always flush out sprayer (with clean water) to avoid cross contamination with other contents as well as ensuring no clogging for later use. I do this for all my sprayers and they still works great after many years.
- Requires hose water pressure of 40-60 psi. Otherwise, it may not siphon the content/mix correctly.
- The mixing ratio design is such that underneath the dial/mixing head, there are multiple holes with different depths. These holes are actually pressing on a ball-bearing that controls how much content will be siphoned. Therefore, when turning the dial/mixing head, you should feel a subtle click and you'll know that the ball bearing is correctly positioned. If not positioned correctly, it will not siphon anything!
- If it does leak, there may be a missing o-ring washer.
- If you have water getting into the bottle (and diluting your content), you may have a defective unit because this comes with a built-in anti-siphon mechanism that prevents backflow.
- The bottle opening is about 1-inch wide. I use a funnel to pour content in and avoid spilling.
Quality Control Problems:
I had to order a replacement to eventually get this sprayer to work. I called Gilmour and they said I should just get a replacement since it is within the return period. When it works, it's great!
First order - Missing Head Coupling Washer (without this, the mixing head does not depress the ball-bearing that is used to adjust the mixing ratio)
Second replacement order - Missing Teaspoon converter (without this, cannot convert to teaspoon mixing ratio)
If buying today, I would purchase the Chapin G362 instead - looks like the same thing, but at a much lower price..
Top international reviews
The best thing I've connected to a hose.
I purchased this unit from Amazon Canada and I received it within three days. Excellent service.
The adjustment dial is a bit hard to turn, but I only need one setting anyways.