3 Year Baby Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Gimars 4 Button Locking 2 in 1 Phone iPad Pro Tripod Mount Adapter Universal Tablet Clamp Holder Fits iPad Air/Mini, MS Surface More for Monopod/Selfie Stick/Tripod Stand
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Oversize: Adjustable cell phone and tablet tripod mount adapter fits any 3 to 14 inches. Please note: 14 inch is only suitable for landscape orientation.Please take off the phone/tablet case(cover) before use this mount.Mount do not comes with tripod.
- Mount your tablet to a Tripod, Monopod, Selfie Stick, or any tripod with 2 standard 1/4"-20 thread;
- Supports iPad Mini, iPad 2/3/4, iPad Air/Air2 in both portrait & landscape direction. Support iPad Pro only in landscape direction.Supports tablets in both portrait & landscape orientation. Supports most cell phones from 3inch to largest size 5.5inch in portrait & landscape orientation;
- Friction Pad inserts the holder with 2 adjustable lock button to hold your tablet or phone safety absolutely, and you do not worry falling off;
- Easy adjustable width, with easy and secure lock. Fits most best-selling tablets and cell phone - including Apple iPad, iphone all models;
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Gimars 2 in 1 tripod mount for iPad and cell phone bring convenience to your life.
2 in 1 tripod mount clamp can hold large size tablets like iPad Pro in horizontal orientation,
and other popular cell phones like iPhone 5/6/7 7 plus in portrait & landscape orientation
Enjoy video chatting, picture taking, online shopping and watching movie with hands-free.
Just install cell phone or tablet on it to used as photobooth, kareoke, video recorder and other enjoyment.
Designed with 2.2-10.8" clamp that can hold large size tablet and smartphone
Tripod mount clamp fit for 5 - 12" device include iPad Pro and iPhone 5
Adjustable lock button on both sides to widen, the "Gimars" and "press" button
The both button will auto lock after get a perfect size for your device.
Hold tablets nice and securly without slipping or scratching
Clamp tablet very snug in both directions with foam protect
Unlike auto release clamp that risk of falling off
Press to fit when install, the both foam end have elasticity
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The thing I did like about this mount the most was that I could use a phone or a tablet with this same mount. I probably wouldn't buy again, and would look elsewhere for another mount that would allow me to keep my case on my device, as removing my case from my phone every time to use it kind of sucks. I ended up keeping it though as currently I couldn't find another mount that would fit both phones and tablets, and was easy enough to secure my device with the sliding mechanism
It broke shortly after I mounted an iPad mini. The small bolt to the tripod. I took a picture of how "well" it worked then the tablet came tumbling down. I wish it did work cause I was looking forward to using it.
***Update - I changed from 3 stars to 4; the seller contacted me to confirm that the description states the issue about needing to remove cases from tablets. (Their response was postive - and reassuring that they do take pride in their products and alwasy trying to improve the service and product line) I didn't need to remove the case from the iphone I used for the second mount I purchased. here was my response to the seller:
I remember the description stating that the tablet cases should be taken off. Just trying to give an honest review. In my case; I needed this item in a pinch to facetime my brother in CA, who was physically unable to attend our dads funeral service. He wanted to see/hear the service and this item worked as intended to mount my iPad to a tripod to set up for facebook live and a second mount for my iphone to facetime my brother directly.
My review was to state the obvious pros and cons which I think will help the vendor out from having to deal with buyers that want something more durable and decide to return your product after one or two uses...
Ordering/delivery was great because of the Prime shipping
Price was great!!! (I could by 8-10 of these mounts for the prices on one that is made of metal or harder plastic.
And it should work for a while assuming the owner takes care of the mount
I have to take my case off tablet – leaving it vulnerable to damage if it is knocked over
The plastic is not high quality meaning it can easily break if “it isn’t well taken care of”
I think if people read my review, they won’t purchase the device if they needs something to be a little more sturdy and will be carried around with them all the time. They may want to spend more money on something of better quality material. But it may help sell the item to those that need something quick and easy. Look at it this way; I researched for an hour trying to find a mount – trying to decide if I should spend $80 on a mount that would last me many years. Or do I spend $10 on a mount and if it breaks just buy another one. I decided to buy one of the cheaper options, and received it and decided it would work, I purchased a second one to have as a backup. I ended up using both so that I could give my brother 2 options to view the service (facetime and Facebook live)…
Most recent customer reviews
Amazon staff must’ve come back from licking some amazon toads for labeling this amazons choice. This is mislabeling at its finest.Read more