Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Gimme a Break! The Complete Series
Format: DVD|Change

on February 10, 2017
If you look any where, EBay, half.com you can't buy this in separate seasons for this price, this was a great show for family's, I'll love ❤️ this all over again, thanks Amazon!
on January 13, 2018
I love GMAB. This was a great series.. and still is to this day in my opinion. Nell Carter had so much talent: can sing, dance, and comic relief. she is truly missed. Unknown but future stars appeared in this show: Whitney Houston, Helen Hunt to name a few. This show is quality compared to TV today..
on February 6, 2013
This series is just so rewatchable. I loved the banter of Nell Carter and Dolph Sweet and the serious and the funny flow of the show is just so good. Nell is the main star but the others are always just as important when their scenes appear. I just have a feeling the cast just had a good time being together.
3 people found this helpful
on April 2, 2016
All time favorite of the 80s. Definitely brought back a lot of memories with Nell, Joey, Sam, Julie, and the rest. If you're looking for a feel-good, wholesome family fun---you don't want to miss the Complete Series.
on April 23, 2013
the classic comedy series from the 1980's starring Nell Carter teaches us families come in many forms and love and humor can help make someone's day
on April 5, 2015
I'm watching at least 4 episodes each night and really enjoying them.
on September 20, 2012
Yes I finally Own the complete series of Gimme a Break! I love this show and Laugh so hard every time I watch this great classic sitcom. I hope any fans of this series are planning on getting this series and adding it to their collection. Gimme a break I sure deserve it!
on March 19, 2013
FUNNY, FUNNY, AND SOME TIMES A LITTLE BIT OF DRAMA.

THIS TV SHOW WAS MADE DURING THE 80's AND AFTER
ALL OF THESE YEARS.... THE SHOW STILL MAKES ME LAUGH.

GET IT, AND YOU WILL ENJOY IT TOO...
on April 13, 2011
3/13/2011

Amazon,

My name is Philip. The title I receive "Gimme a Break" is a definately a thumbs up. I am really glad this product became available. I just love them classic television series, especialy the sitcoms. Thanks to amazon I do not have to wait until the tv networks decide to rerun it. It is now available on DvD. I hope to have many more years of business along as they continue to make more classic tv available to the consumer.

Thanks again,
Mr. Lacy
on July 9, 2014
Just like I remembered the show, it is still a good family show and my youngest daughter enjoyed watching every episode.