- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Gimpel Beynish, matchmaker, 1914 Lower East Side
- New York City humor comic strip
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Gimpel Beynish was a wildly popular Jewish comic strip published in the Yiddish press 1912-1919. He was a cute, nutty, overconfident, eternally optimistic shlemiel. Read about him at http://gimpelbeynish.com
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01DDRNPV2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 1, 2015
- Average Customer Review: