- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Superstar matchmaker goes to sea
- Yiddish comic strip hero of the 1900s
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Gimpel Beynish was a famous cartoon character on the Lower East Side in the early 1900s. He went to war and stood on a submarine, fine Jewish hijinx. Read more: http://gimpelbeynish.com
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01DDTJB7W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 1, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
There are no customer reviews yet.