- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00PHQ9ONG
- UPC: 885424778489 640791683282
- Average Customer Review: 420 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#18,394 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #71 in Essential Oil Blends
Ginger Essential Oil - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Ginger Oil - 10ml
($23.61 / Fl Oz)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.20 (22%)|
- The most UNIQUE and AMAZING SMELLING Ginger on the market, in our opinion. If you are not ABSOLUTELY amazed, receive a full refund from the manufacturer, Healing Solutions, no questions asked!
- SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE: If you are just trying our Ginger for the first time and you do not switch to it permanently as your new favorite oil the manufacturer, Healing Solutions, will refund your money, guaranteed.
- PURE + RIGOROUS QUALITY TESTING & CONTROLS: Distillation facility is GMP, ISO 9001 and Kosher certified, FDA Registered. Make sure ALL oils you buy have these qualifications * CHECK OUT OUR REVIEWS!! * In our opinion our oil is superior to organic and THE MOST RARE, BEST SMELLING, AND MOST THERAPEUTICALLY EFFECTIVE OF ALL Ginger (Zingiber officinalis)
- Healing Solutions is SUPERIOR because it offers over 170 different oils for blending/pairing.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Healing Solutions was founded on the belief that customers should have access to a wide range of high quality essential oils without paying the extraordinarily high prices that usually accompany them. Prior to Healing Solutions, the only real choices available to customers were either large multi-level marketing companies or smaller companies with only limited selections of (typically lower quality) oils.
The large companies meant prices that were many times higher than they needed to be, mostly due to the multi-level marketing structure which required payments to all of the “independent sales representatives” in the sales chain. Our solution to this is simple: Healing Solutions markets directly to the consumer. This allows us to provide a wide range of superior essential oils and blends at prices that just make sense for you, the consumer.
GINGER ESSENTIAL OIL
- Warm, Spicy, Earthy, & Woody
- Botanical Name: Zingiber officinale
- Country of Origin: China
- Also Known As: Ginger Root
- Fun FAQ: In the same family as Turmeric and Cardamom, it is not actually a root but an herb, that is widely known to to help with nausea.
GINGER OIL BLEND IDEAS
Ginger Essential Oil blends well with these other essential oils such as: Bergamot, Frankincense, Neroli, Rose, Sandalwood, and Ylang-Ylang.
Experiment with mixing your own unique special blended scent.
HEALING SOLUTIONS ESSENTIAL OILS HAS MANY USES
Mix with a Healing Solutions carrier oil to make a custom scented massage oil.
Add a few drops to water and freshen up a room using a diffuser.
Many Essential Oils can have a direct effect on the body and mind.
Scent Name: Ginger | Size: 0.33 Fl Oz
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Review this product
420 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When using oils on myself I'll apply them directly to my skin, but for any kiddos, be sure to mix with a carrier oil.
I have been very pleased with the majority of the essential oils I've purchased from Healing Solutions, and I have purchased more than 30. But I think this ginger has something wrong with it. Out of the bottle, it has an odor like rotting vegetation. I can't describe it better, but it's nauseating. I know what ginger should smell like, and and it's supposed to calm the stomach, not make you want to gag! Eventually a mild, typical ginger aroma surfaces from the stink, but I can't get past the initial bad smell enough to want to use it. Of course, it's not returnable so I'll have to chalk it up to old stock or a bad batch. As I said, this is the only clunker so far out of a large number of Healing Solutions purchases.
I used it to make sugar scrub and had to add something to brighten the smell and I still wasn't crazy about the smell.
I had the same experience with another oil which is the same brand. It smelled very strong and not pleasant. I didn't review it and still use it but I blend it with something else and use it for a coat conditioner for my horse.
excellent for things like this. Ginger tea is also good for digestive issues.