BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

The Gingerbread Girl
Format: Hardcover|Change

on February 8, 2016
This is a wonderful book that my daughter first read in kindergarten and loved. She begged me to buy it for her for Christmas, and now I know why. It is a wonderful re-writing of the traditional gingerbread man tale, in which the girl outsmarts the fox by using her intelligence and cunning. A great story to inspire girls to use their intelligence and strong wills. And while it is written about a girl, my daughter's kindergarten teacher said that both boys and girls really enjoyed the story.
on April 27, 2017
The kids enjoyed this version.
on July 12, 2017
Very cute story.
on July 3, 2017
Great for the kids!
on May 1, 2017
Great book
on November 12, 2014
This is a wonderful book I gave to my grand daughter when she was about 6. We would read it together every time I would visit, and eventually she read it to me. In addition, we designed and cut out, (free hand) our own gingerbread cookie, the size of the cookie sheet, and decorated it to look like her! The recent book I ordered is for another little girl of 6, grand daughter of a friend of mine. I'm pretty sure it will meet with the same success -- and elevate me to one of her 'favorites' list as well her grand father's. :)
on December 14, 2013
This gingerbread girl is smart, strong and clever. It is a delight to read as she figures things out very quickly and saves the day. My grandchildren enjoy it and their friends at preschool laugh and join in, "I'll run and I'll run with a leap and a twirl, you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread girl." After reading the story together we made salt dough into gingerbread girl and boy shapes, colored them and made them into beaded necklaces. What fun we had!
on March 9, 2017
I love this book. It is very empowering and "can do" for girls!
on February 8, 2017
We do a Gingerbread theme every December! My Prek and former Kindergarten class LOVED this story! We read LOTS of versions and compare.
on February 5, 2016
A terrific book. I used it with my 4 year old preschool class and they loved it, boys and girls alike. If you have a daughter be sure and get a copy for her because it is a very empowering book for girls!!!