Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on February 1, 2012
The sponge smells like some sort of chemical was used on it. The hand massage tool is indented and the prongs don't stick out. The bath salt smells just as bad as the sponge. I am honestly thinking about just throwing away a majority of this product and buying everything locally. Every single item in the basket is manufactured in China and I honestly could have found better items elsewhere.
on February 18, 2013
For $40, your wife or partner will love it!

To be honest, it's not the best quality bath basket you can buy, but my wife loved it!

The massaging scrub, loufa and basket are built well enough to be used again. And the ginger therapy scent is something that any woman can appreciate.
on June 29, 2017
Beautiful set. Daughterinlaws mother loved it!
on April 14, 2017
Good
on December 2, 2013
Looks nice and makes nice presentation but I don't believe the soaps, lotions & Salt are anything special. Certainly not any spa I would have wanted to go to. I believe the bath salt was nothing more than table salt, not that I'm not into homeopathy or good old fashioned home health remedies, it's just not how this production description read to me. It might have been my assumption. But the basket does make a nice looking addition to my quest spa bathroom and people are impressed when they see it. It's just nothing special to use. Price wasn't outrageous and that's why I did give it 3 stars.
on November 2, 2014
I got this mainly for decoration. It looks great with my bathtub. I think it would make a great gift. I think if you were going to buy it for yourself to use, you could probably do something yourself that had exactly what you wanted for a little cheaper. But it does look great. I read where some said the basket was low quality. I don't see that. I think it looks just fine.
on October 7, 2015
I enjoy shopping online and Amazon is my first place to start....by far this is worse product I have received so far! The products looked old, there was dust like stuff in the basket, I could never give this product as a gift! Not a happy prime member, will never order another basket...not pleased
on July 15, 2014
BOUGHT AS A GIFT FOR MY NEICE. SHE TRULY ENJOY IT. THE PACKING WAS GOOD. DELIVERED IN TACK.
on February 27, 2015
Nothing fancy and I would not cross the street to get another one! Items arrived in a wrapped basket but they all were upside down... Not very presentable for a present!
on May 10, 2013
I purchased this basket for my mom and we both loved the scent. The basket is nice as well and the items inside were exactly as described.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question