|Item Weight||1.44 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 3.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Ginmic Magnetic Wristband, Tool Belt, with 20 Strong Magnets for Holding Screws, Nails, Drill, Bits, Best Unique Gift for Men, Women, DIY Handyman, Carpenters, Father/Dad, Husband, Boyfriend, Women
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SPECIAL MAGNETIC- Our magnetic wristband embedded 20 SUPER STRONG MAGNETS with permanent powerful magnetic force and larger contact area, making it more powerful than the similar products on the market, can easily holding screws, nails, bolts, washers, drill bits. No more headaches from losing or dropping small items while working.
- BREATHABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT- Made of 100% 1680D ballistic polyester and soft padded mesh design to ensure lightweight and breathable. Perfect for home improvement, woodworking, construction, carpentry, auto repair, sewing, and other DIY projects.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST- Adjustable wrist strap,can be adjusted to fit any wrist, unisex design that will suit both men and women.
- TIME SAVER AND PROVIDES A THIRD HELPING HAND-Whether you've been tasked with an important construction project, a DIY home improvement job, or a simple fix-it project around the house, it is the perfect third helping hand to complement your hard working style.
- PERFECT FATHERS DAY GIFTS- DIY'rs, car & motorcycle enthusiasts, electricians, roofers, carpenters, contruction workers, handyman, father, boyfriend, men, or women. You won't know you need magnetic wristbands until you have one! Especially if they make work easier and more fun!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Still hold nails or screws in your mouth or pocket when you try to fix something on a ladder?All you need is only a simply magnetic wristband! You will NEVER bear looking for a nail on the ground, or have to put the dirty nails in your mouth either!
Why choice us?
Super Strong Magnetic: Our magnetic tool wristband equipped with 20 super powerful magnets, making it more powerful than the similar products on the market. Easily holding all your necessary metal tools stay there even if you shaking your arm try to get them off.Breathable & Lightweight: Made of durable 1680D ballistic polyester and with soft padded mesh design to ensure lightweight and breathable.One Size Fits Most: Adjustable wrist strap to fit most wrists. Great Time Saver: No more headaches from losing or dropping small items while working, the megnetic wristband provides a third helping hand when you need it most. A Must Have Gadget in Your Tool Bag: Unique gift for Birthdays, Christmas, and other Holidays for any DIY, car & motorcycle Enthusiasts, electricians, roofers, carpenters, contruction workers, handyman, father, boyfriend, men, or women!
Specification:Material: 1680D Ballistic PolyesterColor: Black&OrangeSize: 40*9CM (16in*3.5in)
Note:Please allow 1-2cm error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Small enough to where you barely notice it on your arm but strong enough to hold all your nails, screws, drill bits, etc. while working, this thing is great! I am a person who is VERY good about setting something to the side and instantly losing it but with the magnetic wristband I know exactly where I last placed every nail and screw.
It's also a lifesaver for clean up if you should ever drop any nails or screws while working as a quick sweep above the ground scoops them all up. I highly recommend this to any handyman and can tell you right now it make s a fantastic gift!
The band is a little big for my wrist but has enough Velcro to wrap securely. The thick material is a bit warm on a bare forearm on hot days. When not needed, it loops onto belt easily. It's tightly held nails and screws up to 5in so far. Sure beats holding 'em in my lips and wife can now understand my last minute, on-ladder requests.