Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ginormous, Outrageous, Audacious Living!: What's Your GOAL?
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

100%
Format: Paperback|Change

on August 18, 2010
I think this book was brilliantly written. I have started using some of Samantha's tips she had stated in her book and they have already made a positive impact on my way of living. This is a book that I will be going back to for more tips.....it is a breath of fresh air.

Sarah,
*Great Strength comes from Faith in God*
on August 29, 2010
Loved this book! I would recommend it for everyone! The book is not only informative, but gives great inspiration that I believe everyone can use in the journey we call life. The tips given are not only realistic, but bring us back to the backbone of our being, which is faith.
on September 28, 2010
This book gets you excited and gives you that rejuvenating boost you need to be successful! You should also sign up to get her weekly emails with the motivational tip of the week! I look forward to receiving them each week...
on September 17, 2010
A great gift for anyone you love. This book is an inspirational guide with real world examples that shows/reminds us how to open the door to reinvigorating our spirit and motivates us to achieve our dreams unfettered by fear.
on August 25, 2010
I loved this book. By using a great blend of personal stories and powerful life messages, this book left me feeling ready to take on my next goal! It was very enjoyable and inspiring to read.
on March 2, 2011
My wife and I have both read the book twice.
Great book!