Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ginsu Koden Series 18-Piece Stainless Steel Serrated Knife Set – Cutlery Set with Stainless Steel Kitchen Knives + 4 Spatula Variations in a Black Block, 05216DS
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- These Ginsu Koden Knives arrive sharp and NEVER NEED SHARPENING giving you a no-maintenance set of knives that'll look great on your counter.
- Every Ginsu Koden Knife features Scalloped Serration designed with your toughest cutting jobs in mind so whether you need to cut up a side of meat or create delicate vegetable slices, you'll always have the best knife for the job.
- These Ginsu Koden Knives are precision-balanced giving you the perfect blend of power and control you need to cook through any recipe in safety and comfort.
- Like all of Ginsu’s Essential, Koden, and Chikara Series Knives and Knife Block Sets, this product is backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Set includes every knife you need to prepare and serve large and complex meals organized in a Sleek Black Block: 8-Inch Chef’s Knife, 7-Inch Santoku Knife, 5-Inch Boning Knife, 8” Slicer, 5-Inch Tomato Knife, 3-Inch Paring Knife, Kitchen Shears, and Six 4.5-Inch Steak Knives + 4 Bonus Spatulas
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Four Decades of Innovation:
The makers of Ginsu have been innovating since the 70s.
From the creation of the famous phrase, 'but wait there's more,' to the invention of the first "Never Needs Sharpening" knife set, Ginsu has always pushed the envelope.
What many people may not realize, is that Ginsu is designed, engineered, and assembled in a little town in America's heartland.
In our factory in Walnut Ridge, Arkansas, a dedicated team of engineers, accountants, salesmen, designers, and marketers work every day to bring you the best in kitchen cutlery.
Take a look around and you'll find a color, style, and count that fits your kitchen. Whatever your need, we're sure we have the knife set for you.
Compare to similar items
This item Ginsu Koden Series 18-Piece Stainless Steel Serrated Knife Set – Cutlery Set with Stainless Steel Kitchen Knives + 4 Spatula Variations in a Black Block, 05216DS
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Stainless Steel||15 Piece||Natural Wood||Stainless Steel||Black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||8.75 x 4.62 x 14.62 in||14.88 x 6.5 x 11.12 in||7.4 x 9.2 x 14.7 in||8.4 x 9.6 x 14.8 in||12 x 15.25 x 21.75 in||6.01 x 9.12 x 15 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||18-Piece||Hollow Handle||—||—||12 Piece||12 Piece|
This set includes 8" Bread Knife, 8" Slicer, 8" Chef's Knife, 5" Tomato Knife, 4.5" Utility Knife, (6) 4.5" Steak Knives, 3.5" Paring Knife, Kitchen Shears, Nylon Spatula, Nylon Spoon, Nylon Pasta Server, Nylon Slotted Spoon and Storage Block. Ginsu's serrated blades perform as accurately as fine edged professional cutlery with the added convenience of never needing to be sharpened!.
Top customer reviews
- Sharper then average cutlery sets in the price range.
- solid build quality
- the aforementioned half-moon looking knife. I use that one the most. In fact I don't think I could get on with out it.
- price(that I paid)
That's really it.
For the price I paid I really can gripe but for the $60 they're asking now I'd probably look at a different brand. But that being said, at the $60 price point I doubt you're going to get anything better.
All The Best