|Fits as expected||
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- 100% Polyester Rain Jacket developed with the latest waterproof technology that wicks away moisture on contact to ensure that you are left dry in wet weather / rainy days
- Fully sealed seams to lock out the rain from entering the jacket along with a fully meshed lining on the inside to provide breathability and comfort that allows excess heat and vaper to escape during your daily activities
- Velcro Seal flap overlapping the front zipper to secure dryness from any angle the rain hits you
- 2 zippered pockets with flap overlap and a drawstring at the hemline
- Protective cap hood with adjustable pull string lock and velcro sealing cuffs
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Gioberti is proud to present the rain coat that does the job right. A 100% polyester rain jacket that is both waterproof and breathable so that you may enjoy your outdoor activity in absolute comfort. Made with technology that wicks away moisture on contact along with a fully taped inner lining to ensure no water will ever seep in. Featuring a velcro flap that protects the front zipper, hooded cap, lock in pull string on the hood and hemline, velcro sealing cuffs, and 2 side zippers with overlapping flaps.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07DFVY7BC
- Item model number: JA-945
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 4, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 1,363 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recently took an 8-day tour of Ireland, and wore this jacket almost the entire trip. I was so glad I had it the day we toured the Cliffs of Moher--it was pouring rain and the wind was gusting 30 to 40 mph...very rough conditions! (See pic) My upper body stayed completely dry...no leaks and no rain blowing into the jacket! I am, putting it mildly, VERY impressed with this jacket! I expect it will get much more use in our rainy Louisiana climate, and I have no reason to expect any less performance than what I got in Ireland. If you need a lightweight but VERY waterproof jacket, you can't do better than this!