Giordana 2014/15 SottoZero Cycling Shoe Cover - gi-w0-shco-soze (Black - M)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- heavy duty Neoprene shoecover
- It features a reflective CamLock? zipper on the heel for visibility
- The warmest of the new collection, the SottoZero is a heavy duty Neoprene shoecover that will keep y
- A Velcro? ankle closure allows easy adjustment on the bike
- Small (37-39), Medium (40-42), Large (43-45), XLarge (46-48)
|Special Size Type||Medium|
The warmest of the new collection, the SottoZero is a heavy duty Neoprene shoecover that will keep your feet warm on rides well below zero. It features a reflective CamLock zipper on the heel for visibility. The reinforced toe ensures durability. A Velcro(R) ankle closure allows easy adjustment on the bike. Small (37-39), Medium (40-42), Large (43-45), XLarge (46-48)
Top Customer Reviews
(There doesn't appear to be any consistency in the sizing charts. The one on this site lists 40-42 for Medium, another site lists 40-41 for Medium, and yet another - the one I used - lists 39-43 as Medium)
They're much thicker than my other shoe covers so that should help in keeping my feet warm. Based on my experience with the other (lighter) covers, and the thickness of these covers, I have every expectation that I will be satisfied. If it turns out that I'm mistaken I'll update the review to say so. But, if you can find a size that fits I'd say go for it if you want to ride in the winter and keep your feet warm.
I'd give these 5 stars for quality and performance, but the fact that you probably need to size up to get a pair that fits properly kept the rating down.