Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on April 7, 2017
Ok, so the shoes are fine and a good value. Unfortunately, someone else had already worn these and broke them in. Now, this could be good or bad. We are going on a cruise so I can not return them. There is a scuff mark on one, they don't smell like new...the insole has bucked around the edges probably from sweaty feet. Shame on the person that wore them inside probably a couple times, likely a cruise and then returned them. Maybe this was just a fluke, and I just hope that they might be more comfortable for my son then brand new ones.
review imagereview image
on January 7, 2013
I was looking for a cheap pair of shoes for a black tie event, and I ultimately went with these shoes. I think they're very well priced for what you're getting.

They came in a nice box with bags for each shoe, which I realize is commonplace but I was also not expecting it for this price. The shoes were in perfect condition.

The shoes have a nice gloss/shine to them and fit to size. They aren't particularly comfortable (they rub quite a lot) which is why I deducted a star. For the rare occasions I will wear them, it is acceptable.

I can't speak to the longevity of the shoes because I've only wore them once and won't wear them very often. They didn't fall apart after one use, which isn't exactly a claim to fame.

Overall, if you're looking for a basic pair of black tie shoes, I think these are perfect. If you attend 20 black tie events a year, though, you should probably invest in something better.
on October 9, 2015
The shoes look great. They have a nice shine and shape to them and seem to be well-made. They do smell strongly, but it probably would fade over time. I had to struggle to get them on and once I did, I could only bear the pain and discomfort of them being too small for about 8-10 minutes. I could feel my feet going cold from loss of circulation and my left foot started to cramp up and became quite painful. This was for size 13. First time I wasn't able to wear a 13 comfortably in my adult life. Also, I could tell from the limited time I had them on that the rear top line (or counter depending on what you call it--but anyway the part that digs into your Achilles heel) was going to cause problems down the line in the form of raw skin or blisters.
on September 28, 2014
Other than this being a good shoe, generally, there is a distinct chemical odor that won't go away. I'm not sure if it is dangerous, or just something that one has to get used to. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS SHOE. I've not yet turned to Amazon for help, but I already threw out the box. This shoe smells up my entire closet, and it is a big one.
on September 5, 2014
I love these shoes...just what I wanted.
I've always wanted these sexy..sleek...black patent leather shoes...I feel like James Bond/a red carpet celeb.
I use them basically everyday with blue jeans, and a black long sleeve dress shirt tucked in, sleeves rolled up. -- I use to use running shoes, as my everyday shoes.

I randomly just kind of bought these on a whim when I saw an option for $40-- and I'm glad I did.
..You don't really need the more fancy brands that costs 100,150,200+ and up...these more than do.
on April 23, 2017
They look great. My son has been wearing them around 30+ minutes a day for a month, but said his feet were killing him when he wore them to prom anyway.
on July 13, 2015
It's not terrible but it's not great either. The design is beautiful, the glossy finish makes it look like some expensive classy shoe. But the comfort is where it falls apart. I get calluses on the bottom of my foot if i walk in it for too long. It's only good if you're working at an office or a store security or jewelry or something that doesn't require you to walk around too much. There's no real cushion support. However, the fit is great. At that price, you can't expect too much comfort.
on November 15, 2015
Good appearance, but it has the extremely bad chemical smell. Tried to remove the smell with Febreze but it never works. Everybody nearby me could recognize the smell immediately. It also pollutes all clothes and shoes in my closet. Had to throw the shoes away a few days later.
on February 25, 2018
I gave the ratings four stars for the fact that they look very nice and very shiny. I bought these for my son for his upcoming Prom. I first bought these in a size 11, however, they had to be returned because they ran a little big . I re-ordered a 10 1/2 and they fit him fine. For the price you can't beat it .
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 31, 2017
I have worn them once. Very nice fit and look for any formal occasion. Arrived on day that was committed with order. Very happy with purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.