Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 397 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 421 reviews
on December 23, 2012
I love this shoe its quite light on the feet and makes you stand out in the crowd.Its quite cool and cosy too.
review image
on March 14, 2016
These are very classy and comfortable love them. They are a bit big from the back but still very comfortable. I will write a review again after trying them for a fews but so far they are great love them!
review image review image
on March 7, 2012
I initially wanted a cool looking designer dress boot that I could rock while wearing a suit or at any upper scale event. After researching quite a bit on here, I decided on these because they had the look I wanted and were in my price range. Well, UPS just dropped the box off at my door. These boots are very nice and they look freakin' swag. They're kind of retro looking like something Mick Jagger would've worn in the 60s but that why I initially liked these boots while window shopping on Amazon. These boots fit like a dream, I would say they're some of the best fitting footwear I've had in recent memory. I measured my feet with a measuring tape before ordering and these boots are sized correctly. I also have a wide foot and the 2E size fits me perfectly. As far as the smell, they smell like new shoes to me. It's not overpowering or bad at all. I'm confused why the smell bothered other reviewers. The shipping took a little longer than I thought but the boots arrived within the timeline specified when ordering. Overall I'm pleased with this transaction and would recommend these boots and this company to others.
22 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2017
I've owned these for a little over two years and I've put them through hell. I walk six blocks from my parking lot to my building downtown (and back) and I bought these for those winter treks.

After brutal abuse in rain and snow, they're finally starting to give way as my socks are starting to get wet when raining. They served me well, especially for their price. Two years of constant walking, I'm sure to what amounts to thousands and of miles.

They aren't the fanciest, but for the price, I couldn't have done better.
on December 30, 2014
I bought these for my son to wear as dress shoes. They go with everything and can be used casual or formal. He says they are very comfortable.The leather is decent quality. I suspect, but can't confirm, that the part of the upper that the elastic is attached to is actually vinyl. The label says the upper is leather and man made. Of course, the elastic is man made and you would assume the rest is leather. Either they were cutting corners in production cost or the vinyl is sturdier for housing the elastic. It is not as soft and supple and it does not retain any of it's creases as does the rest of the upper. I put up a pic to show the difference in the smoothness of the elastic portion versus the creases of the obvious leather portion. We really don't care and it is not as noticeable when wearing it as it is in the pic. We are happy with the product. Just thought I would put it out there for other buyers to know.
on February 19, 2015
PROS: I am a person who must dress well and this year I have been traveling in NYC snows from subways to the office ,etc. These shoes do their job well. They are dressy enough, but have gotten me through this very harsh, slushy winter "high and dry." I wear no other shoe in the snow, arrive at work after walking 1/2 mile from the subway through all kinds of conditions; I arrive warm,dry and ready for my first meeting (I keep a cloth and some leather treatment to wipe away the snow salt). They are NOT super dressy --they do not quite look like really high-end shoes- but they do their job and look presentable in all types of harsh environments. They do what I bought them to do.

CONS: They can get a little warm at times; after two months of wear I am not sure the stretch material will hold up.
on September 27, 2016
An EXTREMELY comfortable boot, the most comfortable shoes I have worn. (Including athletic shoes!) Seriously, they may get less comfortable as the materials break down with use and age, but right now, they feel like I'm walking around in slippers. And they are a great price as well. Compared to a different Cuban heel, side zippered, leather soled Chelsea boot at twice the price, I wish I had tried these first. The others look cool and stylish, but these look as cool, are WAY more comfortable.And I think they are a great bargain. I say go for it before I buy out the entire stock myself.
on August 17, 2015
Honestly, with this pair of Giorgio Brutinis, you pay for what you get and a little bit more. I constantly get compliments on how nice they look and for good reason; they're sleek with just the right amount of gloss, lookin' somehow both inconspicuous and eye-grabbing at the same time.

Personally, I don't wear them often or for extended durations. I fear their very affordable price tag means they're not going to hold up forever, but for the occasional ceremony, job interview, date, etc., they're my kind of perfect.

Pros:
-objectively good-looking
-affordable
-comfortable in short stints (for my particular foot, anyway)

Cons:
-low durability under consistent usage? (hard for me to say, but seems like a safe assumption)

If you need a snazzy lookin' shoe for only occasional wear, I dare say you can't go wrong with 660591.
on January 28, 2014
Please ignore uninformed reviews that say these shoes are not made of leather. Evidently, some people just can't tell the difference. Rest assured that--though lower back portion of the shoe is, in fact, synthetic (as are the soles and the elastic panels, of course)--the entire front of the shoe--which is the majority of its total surface area--is genuine leather. New, it's hard to tell the difference by just looking,; but once broken in, it ill be obvious which part is leather and which is not.

This is my second pair. I liked the first so much, I decided to buy a pair strictly for dress events. (I'm a performing musician and frequently have to wear a Tux or suit.) Now I can wear my original pair for work and everyday.

I find these are light and comfy. They are my first choice in travel shoes, as they are study enough to walk in, but light and soft enough (after break in) to drive or hang around in.

I always replace the insoles of all my shoes with cushioned leather ones, as my feet sweat otherwise. With the leather insole, these breathe beautifully, summer or winter. On my first pair, the synthetic insoles pulled right out. On the more recent pair though, they were well glued in. After ripping them out a lot of crumbly foam was left. I took some tom e to scratch it all out with my fingernails, but I eventually got it clean enough to install the new soles smoothly.

BTW, you can also buy leather insoles on Amazon. I use Tacco and you can read my review of those them elsewhere. I also make my own soles out of scrap leather and a thin cushion insole.

The definitely run a half size big. I'm normally a 9--sometimes ad 9,5. But these I had to order as 8.5. Buying shoes is always a crap shoot. I'm very fussy about comfort. These work for me, but YMMV!

Last comment: These boots are made in China. Like many consumers, I don't like buying Chinese goods if I can avoid it. But I didn't know whne I bought the firsxt pair, and they turned out to be too comfortable and too good a buy to for me to make a the decison on this second purchase based on politics. Sorry.
on September 1, 2016
I read all the reviews on this Dress boot. And took the chance and ordered them and the price was rite to . When I got the boots they were in a nice shoe box in another box from Amazon .the boots are goergous they slip on quick the only thing I would say is that the leather tab that is used to pull up the boot should have been made a little better in Diameter to put your fingers in to pull the boot up but I just used a piece ot paracord and slipped it threw the loop and pulled the boot rite on .i must say the boots are AWSOME they run a little big or long if you wanna say but to me it was fine because it added that Euro look to it walked around the house with them and they were very comfortable and their not tight on the foot ..they are just a great pair of boots period..go ahead and get them...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.