Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 23, 2017
These are great shoes for the price they sell for, but I got them on sale from multiple merchants, though primarily from Amazon. I like them so much that I bought four pairs. They are stylish because they are Italian, sexy to the women, and sturdy and supple simultaneously, thus comfortable. I keep the leather conditioned by shining them with good paste wax like Kiwi. I love them. And when they wear out, I think I'll be buying another pair of one or more of the colors I currently have.
on October 31, 2017
The leather and fit is good for the price, I was undecided about the extent of the 'pointed toe' for me, I'm over 65, I didn't want to over do it, as I'm basically a conservative dresser but fashionable. I decided to keep the boots anyway. I hope to locate a pair that has a less pointed toe, but with the same quality. I'll keep looking.
I would recommend the boot on it's design and quality at this price.
on November 13, 2017
It's 1964, I'm in high school and wearing my beloved Beatle Boots. Now I'm in my late 60's and again wearing my Beatle Boots. Great boots Great fit . They are a dress boot and not meant for roughing it.
VINE VOICEon September 20, 2017
Perfect purchase. Came quick, is what I expected to get. Beautiful rich tone, not at all shiny, fits perfect, true to size. Little pointy, but that's ok.
on August 27, 2016
These shoes run small so everyone is aware. Aside from that, they just aren't very comfortable, but that's dress shoes in general, typically. What I do not like is how gigantic it makes your ankles look, and then how narrow it gets on the arch of your foot and forward.

Be very careful to only use these shoes on soft flooring in order to keep the soles usable. I wore these shoes for one day and they are already very worn out, and it wasn't like I was walking on sandpaper all day, I was inside on carpet
on November 27, 2017
These are very comfortable and dressy boots. I'm currently on my second pair. My only complaint is that the sole wears through rather quickly.
on January 10, 2017
Feels quite a bit larger on my feet than the other pairs I have from them in the same size of different styles, but not unwearable.

Also of note: the "navy" colored shoes have more of a matte finish, and do not reflect as much light -- therefore, they are technically DARKER than black, but keep in mind, a navy colored pair will NOT look like your standard idea of a shiny dress boot!

Otherwise, a very nice pair of boots.
on May 18, 2016
Got this as a great deal on Amazon Warehouse. As I use yhis brand before I knew was to expect. Nice soft leather made with a leather sole and Cuban heel the adds some inch to my wardrobe; ) . Sleek and elegant I ordered in black as I dress them with my all black suit.
A little hard at the beginning but once leather break turn nice to walk in my long work shift. I order a half size up this way I can fit a gel sole inside other way steps feel hard to walk in.
Planning to order soon on brown to use with jeans; )
on January 5, 2015
I had reservations about buying these in the first place, but for their price and great reviews I gave them a shot. I've been wearing them about two weeks now and I just ordered some other shoes to replace these. The leather is really, really poor quality and even the slightest blemish to the shoe shines through like a beacon since the leather isn't dyed past the surface. The heel is REALLY HIGH, something I didn't realize until it was too late. Overall you're better off spending a little more to get more quality.
on December 19, 2015
Need a heel after torn Achilles, & during the healing process- as well as a shoe to wear for formal events... this fit the bill. cvd As advertised, leather up&lwr nice. Fit as expected. Good looking.

Made in China stamp, so we'll see how they last.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.