Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 644 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 674 reviews
on September 16, 2015
I bought my first pair of Brutini loafers two years ago and fell in love with them. (I even bought two of the same pair!) Wear and tear, of course, takes its toll, so I had to let them go. I was more excited to buy these dress boots. Everyone - EVERYONE - complements them! As with some other viewers, they do wear pretty fast. I bought these less than a month and I was surprised as how fast they would go! (Maybe it's because I love them TOO much?) But is it sad I'm looking into buying another pair?
review image
on February 21, 2014
As a musician, my feet are often around eye-level with the audience on most stages. So I have always been conscious of that, and needed some nice boots for performance. The narrow toe also makes a big difference for me, as it makes it easier when selecting buttons on my floor pedals, some of which are quite close together. These types of boots normally aren't very comfortable to me any more with my very flat feet and ankle issues that have arisen over the last few years. I didn't think I would ever wear these beyond a couple hours on stage, but I have. I do my best to avoid walking very much or very far in them, but they are pretty comfortable when I do.

As I mentioned, I have very flat feet, causing my feet to flatten out in width, and the length is 11. The 11W size fit me perfectly.

UPDATE 3/20/17: I added a photo of three years worth of wear as part of a comment response. In short, they have held up great. Check out the comments for more details. I would get another pair if I had to in a second, but these are going strong.
review image
55 comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2017
These shoes are well made except for the soles as others have written about. I wear a 11.5 EE. Good thing I ordered that way as they are narrow which made them a perfect fit. Weird, I know. My US made cowboy boots are EE, which is double wide and they fit just a little loose. But regular width is too narrow. Took the advice from boot wearers that you can make up that difference by wearing double socks. So I wear tube socks covered by a low cut sock for a nice fit. I don't need to do that with these cause, as I said, they are narrower than US boots. These are made in China. The sole is extremely cheap and won't take much even from normal wear. Just after a few walks, they were scarred, scratched up good. I found a solution by ordering and installing sole protectors from shoebottoms.com. I was able to trace my sole, cut and install in minutes. The protectors are textured for the walking surface. You can get them in, clear (which I bought), red & black. If you buy this, which I highly recommend, get the premium selection as you get larger pieces to work with which will cover more sole. I used a hair dryer which was recommended for the sticky side prior to installing. After letting them sit for a couple hours, I put the boots on and you don't even notice they're on there. Your weight and walking will further press the protectors on. After a few walks, there's the usual dirt and whatever, but better on the protector than the original sole. I believe the premium kit is $20. Also much easier to replace the protector if need be than to repair or replace the sole itself.
on March 4, 2017
If you dream of looking like you have elephantiasis then this boot is for you .
The upper part of the boot(where the zipper is) is extremely wide , making the ankles look huge and theres so much excess material that it folds creating a hideous wrinkle. I literaly have to use tape to narrow the ankle. I meant to use this with a pair of black pants but since the black boot is rather blueish it looks odd.so that also goes out the window . Since i dont grow 20s on my backyard, I wont be buying any more brutini shoes.
on May 12, 2016
I had a pair of these boots a couple of years ago- before I gained so much weight and I LOVED them! They were my "go to" shoe for Sundays and for dressy occasions. I have always been extremely hard on shoes, but these babies lasted me a good year and a half until the heel came off. I was devastated. The leather held up amazingly and still looked good even at the end of the run, and I felt I had got my money's worth.

I have slowly - but surely started to get my weight back under control. I thought maybe I had lost enough I could slip into the largest size they offer, but alas, I was sickened when I discovered they were too tight, So, unfortunately, I still have a bit to go yet. At the moment, I'm kind of stuck having to wear clunky chunky shoes now, and they aren't fun to look at as they make my legs look short, fat, and stumpy. The lines of this boot are very striking and are very successful at slenderizing and elongated the leg for a more tapered appearance. Even though I could go up a size, and it would fit fine, I decided to return the ones I ordered and wait till I drop some more weight, but I MOST DEFINITELY will be back. I LOVE these boots! I'm looking forward to the day I can wear them again!
on November 29, 2013
FIT - Reading the reviews for these boots confused me...some folks say the fit is "too big", some "too small"...and Amazon says 71% of the customers rate the fit "as expected". Because of the pointed toe, I ordered the 10 1/2 M (usually wear a 10 or 10 1/2, B or C), and found these boots to simultaneously be too big in the heel and too narrow in the middle across the widest point of the foot. Also, the "usable" length is too short because the toe is so narrow, (even though the shoes are a bit longer overall than some other 10 1/2 shoes I own). Another problem with the heel is that, in addition to being too wide, the point at which the top of the shoe turns up to the shaft is almost 1 1/2 inches forward of the point where my somewhat similar Florsheim boots turn upward. This results in a very large shaft, which allows the foot to move forward quite a bit, and that exacerbates the problem with the wide heel and narrow toe. (Unless you have a very thick ankle, you will likely find that your foot moves around inside the boots more than is desirable, so it doesn't feel very secure or stable.) In summary, this boot seems to be designed for someone whose foot is wide at the heel, narrow in the middle, even narrower in the toe, and who has a very large lower leg and ankle...and that was not me.

QUALITY - Styling/design is nice - looked even better in-person than in the pictures. I would rate the boots as "well-made" - construction quality seemed solid, and the leather was very nice (more of a soft kid-leather, and actually better than I expected from the photos), but the QC was not good...the right boot came with a large area with some type of very noticeable white discoloration in the leather finish that would not rub off (similar problems were mentioned in some of the other reviews.)

SUMMARY - Overall, I give this product a very mixed rating - if it fits your foot and you get a pair without defects, it would be a bargain. Although I'm a little disappointed that the boots didn't work out, thanks to Amazon's easy return with free shipping to me and for the return, the experience didn't cost me anything.
on March 2, 2017
The rubber heel protector fell off after just 2 months. since Amazon had a 30 day guarantee only, I contacted the Seller who refused to help me. I have NEVER had a pair of shoes fall apart so quickly. Very disappointed.
on February 25, 2017
This is the best deal that you can get on a shoe in the entire Marketplace. I still own the original Giorgio brutini from Italy from 10 years ago. The China version is made twice as good........
When I bought them back then they were $180 a pair. Get them while you can.
Some of these reviews have to make you laugh. "I wore them for 10 minutes and they wore out!" Come on people, don't listen to that garbage..
These are great boots, and they are extremely cool.
on December 15, 2015
I remember exactly where I was standing when I heard the news about 9-11, when Kennedy was shot, and earliest of all — the first time I ever heard a song by the Beatles. There was nothing like them that had ever come before. It's nice to take some of that creative revolution with you. These boots are beautiful. If you want Beatle boots, these will fit the bill.
on November 8, 2015
The main problem with the dress boots is the leather soles.They are very thin and should not be classified as leather. I would classify these soles as a hi class cardboard as after wearing them for about 4 hours, the area in the toes was coming apart. I used my fingernail in that area and was able to scrape the so called leather off very easy. The area 4" behind the tow area is also showing signs of wear and coming apart. At this rate of wear, I think another 30 to 40 hours and the soles will be at the end of its life. Boots are made in China. Go figure. Wish we had a 0 star selection.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.