Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on September 10, 2014
Needed a blower to clean my camera lens, found this product and it looked promising and was a great deal. Arrvied fast, is exactly as promised. Works great for many uses other than just cleaning my camera lens. I have used it on my keyboard and work desk to blow off dust. This product is a great investment and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to purchase a blow out device.
on June 20, 2016
I use it as a magic prop. Excellent.
on November 7, 2013
It's okay. It does what it says it will. It wasn't effective on my dust problem. It's made from quality materials. I had to use in in conjunction with wet sensor cleaning products purchased here.
on December 8, 2012
I purchased this Rocket Air Blaster with my Nikon D5100 camera. I use this to get dust particles off of my camera lens, I use this to get rid of debris on my keyboard or to get debris out of small areas.It is a little bit but it fits in my camera bag quite well. It's also fancy looking. Recommend it to anyone who needs it.
on August 10, 2017
Works and looks great. Does what it's supposed to do.
on October 29, 2015
This is a great little air blaster. I was out in the desert taking pics and used it a number of times, works like a charm. Kept the dust and sand off my lenses and no scratches. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to keep the lenses of their cameras scratch free..
on June 28, 2012
This air blaster is my first choice among other things to clean a camera body or a lens. It does its job fairly well. Dont expect it to remove all the dust from whatever you are trying to clean, as some dust particles may be more sticky and harder to remove. Given the size of the product, it has descent air pressure as well.
Only reason it got 4 stars instead of 5 is that I personally thought it is a little over priced. But spending little extra money on cleaning equipment for camera costing hundreds of dollars is no big deal.
on April 6, 2014
Just too big to carry on LowePro Transit Sling 150, I mean it can occupy the room for a lens or the flash; besides the size I don't see anymore cons, it's very useful at home, cleaning the laptop
on September 9, 2014
So good I ordered 2 more for my wife and nephew who were "borrowing" mine.
on February 21, 2017
This delivers a delicate puff to a nice forceful stream of air, as needed. I've bee using it to remove old dust from 35 mm slides, and it's been very effective.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.