Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.49 shipping
Giotto's SP8300 Aegis Multi-coated LCD Screen Protector
|Price:||$24.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Size 3" 65.95 x 49.3mm fits Canon G9/G10/1D Mark 1V, Nikon Coolpix S7C/S51/S50, Nikon D3100/P7100, Olympus 730, Leica D-LUX 4, Fuji Ninepin F650/V10, Fujifilm X Pro 1, Sony A300/A350
- Made from Schott glass of Germany with 12 anti-reflection coatings on each side with nan technology
- Completely protects the LCD from abrasions, scratches, impact, dust, fingerprints, and moisture
- The Aegis adheres to the frame around the LCD which adds rigidity against impacts
- Uses 12-layer Anti-reflective coating technology of Seybold, Germany to improve the transparency and withstand UV, thus protecting the LCD, improving the color quality and prolonging the working life of the screen
- Includes lint-free cleaning cloth
- Also fits Fuji Finepix F-650, V-10; Nikon Coolpix S-50, S-51, SC-7; and Olympus 730
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||9 x 7 x 1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.05 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
After reading a few forums, it appears the Giottos SP8306 is better suited to the X-Pro1, being a few mm larger in each dimension. I have one on order, and we'll see how that goes.
** UPDATE ** I have received the SP8306 and can confirm that it is just about a perfect fit. The black bezel may slightly cover the right edge of the 'zoom in', 'zoom out', and 'trash' icons to the left of the screen (but only about 15% is covered - you can still instantly know what the icons are even if you've never seen the camera before), but the screen itself is pristinely preserved with zero cropping.
Just take your time in lining it up with your screen before pressing it down for adhesion. It causes no distortion
during the composition & viewing of your pictures. It cleans up nicely too. I purchased screens for both me & my wife
as a replacement for the original film type screens I put on & the Giotto is so much better, even cosmetically.
I highly recommend this brand.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Leica Typ 240 owners should not use this screen protector. Although the Leica's screen is described as 3 inches, this Giotto model crops information from the screen's edges. Read morePublished 13 months ago by L.A. Newsman
Fits great on a Fujifilm X100s, becomes virtually unnoticeable.Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer
Works perfectly .tt way better than the clear strips you have to cut out and position just right on the LCD. It costs more but is well worth it.Published on June 9, 2014 by Mark Ostrom
This product is exactly what I was looking for. I have purchased other Giotto products and have never been disappointed. Thank you for a wonderful product!Published on December 28, 2012 by Bookworm
Giottos are my favorite screen protectors for my digital cameras. It protects the LCD from scratches and impact It is made from High-Quality Schott Glass w/anti-reflective... Read morePublished on October 12, 2012 by AP
Was in some warm weather this summer and the protector just slide off and would not re-stick. Emailed the company to see if I could get some replacement adhesive. No response. Read morePublished on September 20, 2012 by Wendy