- Hardcover: 38 pages
- Publisher: devibook (December 12, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0982982313
- ISBN-13: 978-0982982310
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,263,408 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Giraffeman goes to the doctor Hardcover – December 12, 2011
Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Giraffeman is sneezy and his throat hurts, so he begins with his "centipediatrician" who tells him Giraffeman is too old to see him and must go to Dr. C.M. Younger...and so it goes. Reading it to 7 and 8 year-olds brought laughter to both this reader and the child. A delight for any child but especially those who have needed to see a number of doctors.
-The illustrations are fantastic that go along with all the specialties of medicine. Very informative and entertaining as well. Dr. Jack Gayden Memphis , Tennessee