Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on January 27, 2016
4 star for now until I finish the book but so far a very good read. Very beneficial an inspiring investor. Step by step approach is quite helpful. You will just need to apply yourself to achieve each task if you really want to learn which goes for anything!
on February 28, 2015
I definite must read. This book started me on a path of no turning back and propelled me into the stock market. Though there are many things I need to learn, this book have me the passion to move my life in a particular direction
on January 4, 2015
Gave it to my 26 year old daughter and she was very interested. She read many parts out loud to me. If she follows the easy steps, she will have an excellent credit rating and money for a comfortable retirement.
on February 9, 2017
love all of her books
on December 17, 2013
I love this book. Glinda has a real down-to-earth tone about her that I instantly loved. You can tell she genuinely wants to help us get our lives (and our bank accounts) in order. I recommend this book to all women of color. it is a must read.
on August 28, 2007
One of the best things this book does is points out that it is a CHOICE to live an abundant life. The book points out those wrong mental footprints of to handling finances can be corrected. Then it shares easy to understand, sensible steps to follow in making one's financial abundant life a reality. I read the book the first time and made notes. Now I am rereading it the second time and doing the exercises. I see the rewards are right around the corner.
on September 6, 2015
Excellent read and prompt shipping!!
on December 8, 2005
First I must confess to being a guy so maybe not the target audience. Haven said that I think this is a great book regardless of your gender. What I really liked about this book was that it took the fear out of investing. I am a qualified accountant yet investing still filled me with dread. This book broke down the whole mystery of investing into simple steps and gave me the confidence to just go ahead and start!
on July 8, 2015