- File Size: 693 KB
- Print Length: 192 pages
- Publisher: Brisk Press (October 5, 2007)
- Publication Date: October 5, 2007
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0036FUS80
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#893,878 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1390 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories
- #4799 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Lesbian Fiction
- #7226 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Erotica > Lesbian
Girl Meets Girl Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 192 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The erotica is as advertised -- scintillating -- but there's more to Girl Meets Girl than sex. Meagher's done a great job of stirring adventure, romance or promise into each vignette. That's difficult to do in a short story, but this isn't your typical anthology. With only seven tales -- instead of the twenty or so found in most collections -- Meagher is able to deliver deeper characters, people you'll cheer home.
If you're looking for a formula, you won't find it here. There's nothing in the ordinary. You'll be swept into each story quickly, as you were in "Narc," her sizzling contribution to Undercover Tales. Just don't try to predict how the story will end.