Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on January 12, 2016
Pretty good read! Don't agree with everything author says, but she is on point about a lot of things.
on December 19, 2014
Nicole Williams wins with this book! I found the content to be both entertaining and relatable. Practical advice for any twenty/thirty-something woman seeking better navigation in their careers, while applying some basic dating rules!!
on May 6, 2014
Good read but I really appreciated some specific points in the book that I recall and find helpful in my career now.
on September 14, 2013
I think most people could sit down and scratch out what the table of contents are without opening the front cover. I guess it would be useful for young women who have no concept of self-worth. If you know someone like that who needs validation, then this could be a good read for them. It is light and engaging.
on June 16, 2011
I am only about half way through the book because of my crazy work schedule, but I love it. Get a lot of comments about the title while I am at lunch or on the bus reading it, but it makes it that much funnier to read, knowing that people are looking at the cover and saying to their selves, "What is she reading?"