Truck Reviews HPC Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 16, 2016
I think the only good scenes in this movie are when the red head is in them, she really is believable as a sociopath. What I don't really like is a lot of the killing becomes pointless and how easily the blonde model we're supposed to believe is a college student/bar tender accepts the casual murders her new friend commits in front of her. I usually like revenge films in the horror genre because I'm a woman who's been wronged and it's kind of cathartic to watch people who remind you of the men who hurt you get theirs but this one didn't sit well with me. I didn't see most of the men as deserving victims and I didn't buy the plot whatsoever. I'm only saying it's ok because of the redhead sociopath who has a sparkle in her eyes and at the same time seems detached and disconnected.
on August 19, 2017
I like the film. Very stylish for the time period. Has blood and killings that are fairly graphic and a morality to it that makes sense on a revenge level. But revenge isn't what our culture allows if your to keep a positive Karma. I watched this film b/c I experienced Nicole LaLiberte in Twin Peaks:The Return and she was very intriguing. Watch it!!
on March 4, 2017
Excellent revenge type of movie! A lot of horror and action mixed in as well. If you are a fan of dark horror this movie is for you!
on February 9, 2017
Ok if you like revenge movies not as good as I spit on your grave 2
on April 19, 2018
Not bad. So So storyline. Worth $3
on December 2, 2017
Cool movies, great addition to my movies collection.
on April 19, 2016
Punk girl decided killing is easy and turned serial. No where near the caliber of "I Spit On Your Grave" series.
on October 17, 2017
Thank you, fantastic!
on April 10, 2018
not happy at all this movie and breathing room would not play and amazon gives me no way to refund
on August 5, 2016
Nice movie delivered as promised