Other Sellers on Amazon
Girls Bravo: The Complete Series S.A.V.E.
DVD | Box Set
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Yukinari's got girl problems - the poor guy is literally allergic to them. He can't even be in the same room as a girl without getting a rash. It's enough to put any red-blooded male in an awful mood. Here's the good news: things start looking up for Yukinari when he accidentally plays peek-a-boo with the naked girl-next-door. She freaks out and boots him in the face, magically transporting our hero to the coolest place ever - Seiren, a mystical land populated mostly by girls. As soon as he gets there, he meets Miharu, a super-bouncy, carefree cutie who can touch Yukinari without causing a rash! She becomes his roomie on Earth and - well, then it's all bathtubs, swimming pools, hot springs, and you're not even reading this anymore are you?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Plot and Characters: (minor spoilers only) Yukinari Sasaki aka Yuki is a high school student who is pretty much average, but there is one problem. He has Gynophobia aka a fear of women! Women and girls constcally bullies and hates Yuki for no reason at all. He is as he says "so allergic to women/girls he breaks out in horrible hives and sometimes passes out". One day after he comes home from school he hears a noise in his bathroom, as he opens the door his nextdoor neighbor girl Kirie Kojima where she freaks out and screams at him that she had to break into his house and take a bath because her's was broken. Then she starts beating him up for "peeking" at her naked body, when she kicked Yuki, he flys into the bath tub and then a bright light happened and he is transported to a magical world where he meets this girl named Miharu, When Yuki gets touched by her he dosn't break out in his normal rash or have any allergic reactions to her at all because she is the first and only girl to treat him nice and not bully him. When he questions where is he Miharu tells Yuki that they are her home planet Seiren which is a planet thats right beside earth but can't be seen by earth at all, and most of all, its population is 100% females! So Miharu's sister Maharu comes in asking whats the noise and sees Yuki, she goes into a lovey dovey fit over seeing a boy, when touching Yuki he breaks out into hives then escapes Maharu's graps and goes outside where all the women of the town see Yuki and chase after him trying to make him their husband so they can have kids. After the chase Miharu saves Yuki by diving into the bath tub he came from so Yuki and Miharu go to earth. So then starts the epic adventure of Miharu's stay on earth and tons of trouble for girl fearing Yuki!!
Pros: for the guys reading this review and wanting to know just about the Fan Service, this is all you need to know = Boobs boobs boobs boobs butt boobs, sex jokes and they are completly UNCUT and UNCENSORED. You see every boob uncut, all the swear are in and so is the comical elements this show has.
Pros: for the rest of the people wanting a review. This anime shows A LOT and I mean A LOT of boobs, butts, and sex jokes. This is THE most perverted anime series I have ever seen Funimation ever dub. In EVERY episode there is some girl's boobs and or butt showing uncensored and uncut so you see everything. There are many many many sex jokes and sexual innuendo's. But if you can get past all that it is a funny show with some jokes that everyone can get. Its enjoyable to pass the time
Cons: Story Overall: Honestly there is NO plot to this entire show, sure there is a minor story line but it is hardly ever followed, This is a fan service anime so you get all the anime cliches episodes for fan service lovers is in = going to the beach, going to the hot springs, going to the water amuesment park, going to the amusement park, Cosplay cafe and many many more. The main villian/friend of the group is a giant pervert! The villian in the last half of the show is so badly written in if I was making this anime I would have left it out
Cons 2: mini story plot hole: the anime breaks this show into two seasons, 11 in the first and 13 in the second which confused me why split this into two season, but you get all 24 episode in this dvd package so you get everything!
Physical DVDS: I have read reviews about others who got their dvd's and they were played but some were all scratched to hell, the ones I got were fine with no damage and played perfectly!
Voice acting: the voice acting in this show is first rate! all the voice fit the character perfectly! Yuki is voiced by Yuri Lowenthal who voices the english dub of Sasuke Uchiha from the Naruto and Naruto Shippuden series as well as Prince from The Prince of Persia sands of time trillogy. The main protagisting is voiced by Liam O'Brien who played in both Naruto Series as Gaara the sand ninja. A lot of other people who voice the Naruto series make an appearence.
Over all: I enjoyed it but this is one of those series for those who are not into fan service can say "yeah I watched it but I wouldn't want to watch it again". For the fan service lovers this is one you will watch over and over and over, it is the most perverted anime Funimation has ever dubbed (that I have watch from Funimation) so fan service lovers will unite to watch this anime!!!
- Synopsis: Our protagonist is allergic to females. This leads others to think that he prefers males over females. However, an accidental event leads him to a fateful encounter with a mysterious planet that is inhabited by mainly women. His bathtub ends up being the key to traversing to and from these planets. Fortunately, the protagonist finally meets a girl that doesn't trigger his harsh allergic reactions. Thus, his life finally starts to look up as he grows closer to this girl. Tune in to find out the whacky adventures of Yukinari and friends as they bond throughout their youthful days.
- Features: English and Japanese audio with English subtitles. This is a 4-disc DVD set with 24 episodes. Approximate run-time of 10 hours. It is rated TV-MA due to heavy fan-service.
- Conclusion: Heavy-fan service anime with lots of silliness and emphasizes a light-hearted tone that is enjoyable for a causal audience looking for a simplistic plot, rather than a thought-provoking anime. Plenty of entertainment for those looking for a break from more serious or violent animes and want something simplistic and evokes a warm-feeling inside.
- Recommendations: Prison School, Level E, Rosario to Vampire, Kampfer, Maken-Ki, Sekirei, Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekenai, Omamori Himari, Mayo Chiki, Chobits, Shomin Sample, Monster Musume, and Date A Live.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Movies & TV > Animation
- Movies & TV > Boxed Sets > Anime
- Movies & TV > Boxed Sets > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Anime & Manga
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Romance
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Animation
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials
- Movies & TV > TV