- Age Range: 12 - 16 years
- Grade Level: 7 - 11
- Series: Teen Girl's Gotta-Have-It Guide
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Watson-Guptill (October 30, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0823017265
- ISBN-13: 978-0823017263
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 7.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,807,931 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Teen Girl's Gotta-Have-It Guide to Social Survival: How to Have Fun and Feel Confident in More than 50 Situations! Paperback – October 30, 2007
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Jessica Blatt writes for CosmoGirl! and
CosmoGirl.com. Her previous books are The Teen Girl's Gotta-Have-It Guides to Embarrassing Moments and Boys. She lives in Philadelphia, PA.
Cynthia Frenette illustrated the previous titles in the Teen Girl's Gotta-Have-It series, as well as Watson-Guptill's Get Hooked and Get Hooked Again. She lives in Vancouver.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?