Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on February 26, 2013
My four year old was complaining of her legs being cold at ballet as the weather got colder this winter, so I looked for legwarmers for her. There's not a lot available for little kids. I was nervous that these would be way too loose on her, but they're actually great (she's probably closer to the size of an average 5 year old than an average 4 year old). They fit now and I expect they will fit her for a couple more years. She absolutely loves them!
on August 19, 2014
The material balls up and sheds a little bit. I expected that. The legwarmers are cozy and soft. My 7-year old, daughter ice skates and they fit nicely around her skate boot. Overall we are happy.
on January 2, 2013
My three year old ball-la-let dancer loves these.... The day after Christmas she showed up in full attire, with tutu dress, tights and leg warmers on her arms. How cute! great value for price and really soft
on March 5, 2014
I bought it for my daughter and it was on sell I do believe. Will buy her more in different colors. I do remember that some was pricey, so I'll wait for a sale or when they are a little cheaper.
on October 14, 2013
Soft and warm. Exactly what I was looking for. Fit and color as seen in the picture. Great for kids and adults too if you're not looking for a long legwarmer
on July 28, 2013
I bought these leg warmers for my 4 year old niece and she was obsessed. She put them on as soon as she opened them and wore them as much as she could with every outfit, especially in dance practice. It was a great gift and fit her perfectly!
on October 25, 2013
I got these for my 4 yr old to go over her tights for dance class. They are cute and she loves to wear them. They fit her legs perfectly are are able to stretch as she grows. I am very happy with this purchase.
on December 1, 2012
These are adorable! I bought them for my daughters ballet. They are soft and keep her legs warm. She's had them for two years now and they still look as good as the day they showed up on my door (after having been through the washer and dryer an uncountable amount of times!)
on February 1, 2015
There were a gift for an 8-year-old and she was pleased with them.
on January 27, 2015
So soft!! And they stay put when my 5 year old dances.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.