Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on November 26, 2013
I have done the first suggested date in this book and it was a HUGE hit with my 11 yo daughter. It does take a bit of planning and preparation (especially if you don't want to just be reading it to your daughter, instead of having a more natural conversation). I like how it lays it all out for you, though, and includes less expensive alternatives. I only have 1 daughter, so I'm not sure how it would work if you have more than 1.
on July 7, 2011
Wish I had this when I was raising my daughters. Great gift with practical ideas for work- in- and -outside- the- home moms with young children. Many of these suggestions can be applied to moms with sons.