Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 26, 2013
I bought this book for my daughter. She loved it so much, I bought it for my nieces. It's now my go to birthday gift for her friends.
on September 13, 2017
Great little book for the tweenage to early teen reader. Purchased this for my daughter's school library wishlist. Tries to put a "hip" slant on individual mini bios which works well for the intended audience.
on March 4, 2016
Good book for my 10 year old daughter. Little chapter stories to read about influential women who ROCK!
on November 16, 2017
My niece loves these interesting and inspiring stories. A great find for any young girl.
on October 18, 2017
My 11 year old granddaughter really enjoyed this
on August 12, 2017
My 9 year old has thoroughly enjoyed this book.
on January 8, 2014
Lots of information given in a simple interesting way. I liked the illustrations because they made the women appear nice and friendly and approachable.

I bought this book for my daughter so she would be inspired and know that women can do great things.

This book was not boring and kept her interest.
on February 26, 2017
This is an amazing book-- well researched and written! It is engaging enough to appeal to my niece, but interesting enough to make me want to read it as well. Modern culture is unfortunately lacking in quality role models, especially for our girls, but history is full of them. Get this book for every young girl in your life!
on September 6, 2017
Granddaughter liked the book.
on August 15, 2017
Bought this book for my granddaughter; she enjoyed reading it.