Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Girls Baby white waffle crochet hat 0-12 months

on October 8, 2012
This hat is exactly what I was looking for! Same style of hat sold in pricey boutiques, flower and bow clips are easy to clip on to match any style or outfit. The only slight downside is that it's slightly rough on the inside of the hat, I think from the elastic... But it's not enough to be uncomfortable. My daughter was a preemie, and it fit her perfectly cuffed, but also stretched enough to fit my 4 yr old!

I ordered this from seller mylittlelegs, and they also included a free flower clip (not advertised)! Shipping from this seller was also free and extremely fast! Very happy with this purchase!
on February 25, 2012
Hat was absolutely gorgeous! Great quality, I am so glad I bought this. I think it's a little big for a newborn, maybe 3-6 months and up. Shipping was great too,ordered it on a Wednesday and it came that Saturday! And was surprised to open it up and it had a green flower hair clip with it! Would recommend it to anyone!
on September 7, 2013
This cap left squared marks on my 3 months baby's head because it is too rough and hard. It also was too big and therefore baby looked like a candle in this hat.
on November 8, 2012
The picture showed a silver flower on it and it didnt come with it. I was disapointed in general. picture should match description.
on November 13, 2012
The super glue holding on flower on the pin fell off fairly quickly. Not only that the hat is rough and not comfortable for anyone
on November 23, 2012
After wearing it once it came unraveled. It was really cute when she did get to wear it, but not worth the price for only 1 use.
on July 15, 2012
even though it's a little bit big for a newborn, I fold it a little bit and it looks great. I love the pink flower that came with it
on December 27, 2011
the hat is very soft and of good quality , my 4 month old wears it often , just changing the flower clip . very good price, arrived way before the date :)
on January 29, 2012
I got this for my niece and it is a cute little hat and it came to my house in a timily m.anner. Would reccomend
on April 27, 2012
I received the hat in two days. The quality of the fabric is not cheap. I'm happy with my purchase.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.