Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 185 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 197 reviews
on August 13, 2014
Received in a timely fashion, after the seller (BikeSomeWhere) got around to shipping it.

The helmet (Highlighter Yellow) is MUCH brighter than the photo. I understand, though, because this color is pretty difficult to capture with a camera. The photo looks almost matte. This helmet is glossy, and bright yellow/green. I have uploaded my best attempts at getting the proper color on camera into the product image gallery.

Fits my head perfectly.

This helmet generates quite a bit of wind noise. It does, though, definitely provide adequate ventilation.

MUCH lighter than I expected. I'd say that it'd be easy to forget that I'm even wearing it, except for the copious amounts of previously-mentioned wind noise...

I'll bump it up to 5 stars if it keeps my head intact after an accident.
review image review image review image
VINE VOICEon July 24, 2016
I bought this to go with my new Segway MiniPro self-balancing 2 wheel scooter. I already had a road bicycle helmet, but need something more suitable for use on a scooter where I understand I'm more likely to fall off backwards than forwards.

Wanting to be visible to drivers, I opted for the very bright yellow color. My head circumference is 59.5 cm, so I ordered size Large, which fits me perfectly with the 3 position adjusters set to their smallest setting. When I say perfectly, I mean exactly that. I've never had a bike helmet fit so comfortably tight. No movement at all forward or backward when I try to move it that way, yet entirely comfortable.

I also like that this helmet has a built-in visor, though I wish its bill extended out further for riding toward the sun in late afternoon.

Overall, a great choice, and likely to be used on more than just the Segway.
on June 19, 2012
This retro bike helmet is great as far as I am concerned. No problems with the fit after almost daily use for about a month.The straps are above average and the helmet's inside padding & venting is very good. I didn't think I would use the visor but I changed my mind after trying it. Also, I think this is the first helmet that dosent make you look like a dork wearing it.
I have the bright yellow one and it make you very visible. Five Stars for everything *****..
on September 19, 2017
This helmet was just what I was looking for. I wanted a simple design, suitable for a casual rider. I am not a fan of the "bug eating my head" design of most helmets. The white one I ordered is plain, simple, perfect. I ordered a large, which fits my ginormous noggin perfectly. The chin strap also fits well, and doesn't pinch like some do. I guess this style is from the skater world, but it suits me to a T.
on October 24, 2015
I've been riding for the past few years with a bern helmet (which was actually rated as a hard hat) and this one has much more protection and seems more durable overall, without the world war 2 nazi look. The visor is removable and my only complaint is that after a while, the combination of adhesive and velcro that holds it in place starts to give way a bit, but that's a very minor issue on a great (and great looking) helmet.
on January 31, 2017
For my first cycling helmet, this seem to work just fine for me. It fits me very good. Doesn't make me look like one of the Mario cartoon characters. My GoPro helmet strap fits it very good as well. I'll be wearing this for more then just cycling when I use it for my GoPro. When I go on vacation I'll take it with me when it comes to some of my excursion, like for cave seeking or when I go zip lining in Puerto Rico and so on.
on September 1, 2015
I have a big head and I got a large, it fits perfectly and is comfortable. I really like the look of this helmet. I was looking for a good way to get a visor on my helmet without buying one of those trendy Bern helmets, but the weak link in this helmets chain is definitely that visor. It was ripped a little when I got it, and it mostly just limits your vision while you're riding. if you want it higher on your forehead, you sacrifice wearing the helmet properly.
I'm keeping the helmet because it looks good and it fits well, but if the visor is why this helmet appeals to you, you're going to be disappointed.
on September 20, 2017
This helmet quite possibly saved my life. I only owned this helmet for a couple of weeks before I had an accident. So thankful that is wasn't worse. That could have been my head! Heed my advice, always wear a helmet while riding! It may save your life. Giro gets a big thumbs up from me!
review image
on May 14, 2015
The color is actually neon lemon/lime--the color of workers safety vests. It meets the Bicycle Helmet Safety Institute's recommendation for a more rounded helmet. The high visibility color makes me feel safer.
on April 26, 2017
Giro Reverb fills a niche in the hipster cyclist market. It's lightweight and comfortable with removable, washable pads and a surprisingly effective visor. The design is somewhat retro with a bold variety of colors available. If you're rocking a vintage cro-moly frame with Velo Orange components and wide gumwall tires, this completes the look.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.