|Size||Small (51-55 cm)|
About this item
- COMPREHENSIVE PERFORMANCE AND PROTECTION: Engineered in Giro’s helmet test lab
- SPHERICAL TECHNOLOGY AND MIPS BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM: Ball-and-Socket Design, powered by MIPS, redirects impact forces without compromising comfort, ventilation, weight or style. The market-leading brain protection system designed to address rotational motion, for an added measure of protection in certain impacts.
- PROGRESSIVE LAYERING: Dual-density EPS foam liner designed to address high and low-speed impacts for more comprehensive energy management.
- UNPARALLELED AIRFLOW: 21 Wind Tunnel vents and internal channeling allow air to flow through the helmet to enhance cooling power.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: In-mold construction eliminates excess weight and permanently fuses tough polycarbonate outer shell to the interior liner.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Aether MIPS||Synthe MIPS||Cinder MIPS||Syntax MIPS||Agilis MIPS|
|FEATURES||MIPS Spherical / Progressive Layering / AURA Reinforcing Arch / Nanobead EPS foam / Eyeglass grippers / CoolFit Anti-Microbial padding||Featherweight webbing with Slimline buckle / Ponytail compatible / Aero Mesh Panels / MIPS equipped||Compact shape Full Hardbody coverage / Air-FX padding / Ponytail compatible / MIPS equipped||Integrated MIPS technology / CoolFit Anti-Microbial padding / Featherweight webbing with Slimline buckle||Integrated MIPS technology / Coolfit Anti-Microbial padding / Featherweight webbing with Slimline buckle|
|CONSTRUCTION||Independent liners with spherical interface / In-Mold construction with progressive layering / Six-piece polycarbonate Hardbody / AURA Reinforcing Arch||In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner/ Thermoformed SL Roll Cage reinforcement||In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner Thermoformed SL Roll Cage reinforcement||Full-wrap In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner Four polycarbonate hardbodies||Full-wrap In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner|
|FIT SYSTEM||Roc Loc 5+ Air||Roc Loc 5 Air||Roc Loc 5||Roc Loc 5 Air MIPS||Roc Loc 5.5 MIPS|
|VENTILATION||21 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channeling||26 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channeling||26 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channeling||25 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channeling||32 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channeling|
|SIZES||SUPER FIT SIZES: S (20”–21.75” / 51–55cm) - M (21.75”–23.25” / 55–59cm) - L (23.25”–24.75” / 59–63cm)||SUPER FIT SIZES: S (20”–21.75” / 51–55cm) - M (21.75”–23.25” / 55–59cm) - L (23.25”–24.75” / 59–63cm)||SUPER FIT SIZES: S (20”–21.75” / 51–55cm) - M (21.75”–23.25” / 55–59cm) - L (23.25”–24.75” / 59–63cm)||SUPER FIT SIZES: S (20”–21.75” / 51–55cm) - M (21.75”–23.25” / 55–59cm) - L (23.25”–24.75” / 59–63cm) - XL (24”–25.55” / 61–65cm) *(Available in select colors)|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14 x 9 x 7 inches; 10.72 Ounces
- Item model number : 7099519
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : August 29, 2018
- Manufacturer : Giro
- ASIN : B07GXNQK5F
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wanted something aero and a bit cooler and white....Aether MIPS checked ALL the boxes...and then some...excellent fit system and it LOOOOKS MARVOOLUS too! VERY good airflow.
I had a SYNTHE MIPS previously (loved it too) and crashed at about 20mph....dented and imbedded with pebbles ...hit hard right behind/above right ear....walked (limped) away....everyone amazed at how fvqked my helmet was...but I was fine....
I'm never gonna cheap out or be a retarded weight weenie on a helmet...All these Giro's I've had are light and incredibly good at what they do.
The Synthe introduced Roc Loc Air which suspended the helmet and allowed for amazing ventilation. Surprisingly, Giro has abandoned that design. But more importantly, the rear section of the helmet curves down in such a way that it interferes with the earpiece section of sunglasses. I find myself having to take my sunglasses off or wear them in a way that their perched oddly on my nose. Perhaps I just have a weird shape head.
Nevertheless, it's a good thing that I haven't sold my Synthe helmet yet as I'll likely be going back to them.