Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Giro Bravo Jr. Youth Gloves, White/Black/Grey, Small
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

90%
10%

on February 22, 2012
careful with sizes. Buy XSmall for my 4 years and is just in the measure. For my 7 years daugther buy size Smal. Both have thin hands. If your child has thick hands and long, consider using a size up.
on January 1, 2013
I highly recommend you go to the manufacturer's website and take a close look at the fit guide chart before deciding on a size for your child: [...]
I used the fit guide chart and voila! Gloves fit perfectly!
on December 3, 2012
I bought these for my 5year old daughter. She recently got a swing set, and her hands are blistered due to her swinging on the monkey bars everyday...all day long. They seem true to size. They are going to be a Xmas gift
on January 14, 2013
Although these are sized as "Youth Large" my 11 & 12 year olds [average to small for their years] could not fit these. Perhaps a more accurate sizing would be "Kid's Large" or "Little Kid's Large". For the price the quality was nice.
on March 17, 2013
My son needed a new pair of gloves and were perfect for him! He feels like an real rider and I'm more at ease that he is less likely to come crying home with cuts and scrapes from falling. We both really like the quality of the gloves as well as the colors. They are very easy for my son to put them on and take off. Very cool gloves!
on May 31, 2014
We have a strider brand balance bike. My daughter complained that her hands hurt after awhile. With these gloves, everything is good to go. They seem like they will fit from 2 years old to 4 years old.
on March 27, 2013
I purchased these gloves in x-small and they've worked nicely for my twin 4-year-olds -- one average size, the other small for his age. The gloves go on and off easily enough, and my kids really like to wear them. They've definitely protected their hands during repeated falls off their scooters and bikes. They get frequent use and have held up well. We expect to get another year or two out of them, supposing the kids don't lose them. Very nice product!
on April 20, 2013
I purchased these for my 11 year old daughter. She's quite small for her age so the small size fit perfect. The gloves have velcro on the back of the hand so you can tighten or loosen the fit. They appear to be quite well made and durable. My daughter likes the benefit of added grip when she rides her bike. I like the fact that her palms won't be scraped up should she crash.
on March 6, 2014
Remarkably, the white has stayed white. They fit well, easy for kids to get on themselves. My 6 year old son is growing out of them now, and I perceive he has average sized hands. He has had them since he was 3. My 4 year old daughter is able to wear them now, and should for a few years.
on June 5, 2012
The main problem I have is with the poor velcro quality and patterns. There's about a 1" x 1" area of velcro on the corner of the flap (the area where the "G" and "C" are stitched on) with < 1/4" strip along the entire side border of the flap. First, the border of the flap doesn't stick well because it's so thin and curvy - need to match both sides perfectly. Second, the the 1x1 area on the flap is curled away because of bad stitching (both hands) so that doesn't work well either. Result: these will not fit securely around the wrist.

I have two adult pairs of gloves with another brand and both have a simple velcro strip along the wrist (about 3/4" x 2") and they are just fine - simply designed and functional - as loose or tight as I want 'em. My 6 year old, who these gloves were originally intended for, likes my adult gloves (grungy 5+ years old) better so I ended up giving these to my 4 year old who would be happy with anything. For this, I bumped it up from 2 to 3 stars.

I get it - these gloves are designed this way to create a larger opening so kids can slip in and out of them easier. But because they were over-designed without thought of velcro functionality, these ended up being more of an expensive costume piece than functional. These are NOT like the adult Bravos - adult Bravos have the simpler velcro design. In hindsight, I would have gotten that type of design at the expense of more difficulty in getting in and out of them, if I had to choose.