- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 7 inches ; 1.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B005QZKAPY
- Item model number: 2027GFM
- Average Customer Review: 388 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #47,208 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Giro Feature Mountain Bike Helmet
|Price:||$59.00 - $220.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- The evolution of coverage and performance for long-travel trail riding
- In Form Fit System
- In-mold polycarbonate shell construction with EPS liner
- 12 vents with internal channeling for superior ventilation
- Adjustable moto-style visor
- Sizes: S: 20"-21.75"/51-55cm, M: 21.75"-23.25"/55-59cm, L: 23.25"-24.75"/59-63cm
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
As trail riding progresses, helmets have to evolve. The Feature starts with a new shape that combines a little more coverage than traditional trail helmets, with vents that radiate heat up and out of the helmet; perfect for climbing at lower speeds. And when the trail drops, our rugged In-Form fit system offers one-handed fit and stability adjustment, so you can dial-in the perfect feel and stay focused on the trail ahead.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
UPDATE: 6/3/2012 After a solid month this helmet has served me well. I proudly say that this morning this helmet saved my life and prevented my melon from being smashed to oblivion by a tree. I suppose I must get a new one, as I make the assumption that once a helmet has been beat up or dented in it has lost its structural integrity.
Only drawback I can think of is that it does tend to get a little hot. While MTB'ing I'm usually in the shade under lots of trees and I'm going fast so there is some good air movement and I stay fairly cool. But if I'm in the sun much longer than 5 minutes or its an especially humid day it starts to get really hot, really fast. It probably doesn't help that mine is black. Though the front forehead pad does do a pretty good job of keeping the sweat out of my eyes, so that's good. More ventilation would be great but it might have come at the cost of protection. And that's one thing I'm not worried about when I ride with this thing on my head. I feel fully protected. If that means I have to wipe sweat off of my forehead once every 30 minutes, then that's alright with me.
I was skeptical reading comments from other users stating something like "it was so light they forgot they were wearing a helmet."
Well, after using for a few hours myself, I have to agree with those comments. The helmet fits as if it was specially designed for my head.
I wish it has a little more padding as well as extra replacement padding. Also, some more graphics would be nice too:)
I have never had $100+ helmet so I wouldn't know how to compare. However, for my level of riding, which is a couple of hours each time, I don't see any need to have a more expensive one.
Hit a few low hanging branches on the tral with no physical damage to the helent just a couple smalls scuffs.