Giro Rumble VR Men's Mountain Cycling Shoes
- THE FOUNDATION OF A GREAT RIDE: An outdoors inspired off-road cycling shoe that’s comfortable and capably equipped for adventures on paths, roads or trails
- COMFORTABLE AND SUPPORTIVE FIT: Breathable synthetic suede and mesh upper for supple-yet-supportive fit and great breathability
- ULTIMATE FIT ADJUSTMENT: Laces offer unrivaled fit adjustment, hold a knot securely and are the lightest closure system available
- POWERFUL PEDALING: Injected nylon plate for efficient power transfer, with stainless steel hardware and a full-length molded Vibram Ecostep rubber high-traction lugged outsole for grip and stability when you need it
- COMFORTABLE SUPPORTAND 2-BOLT CLEAT COMPATIBLE: Includes die-cut EVA footbed with medium arch support. Works with all 2-bolt pedal/cleat systems including Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, Crank Brothers, etc
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Rumble VR is a versatile shoe that combines performance riding features like clipless pedal compatibility with the walkability of a grippy Vibram outsole and the comfort of a light hiking shoe. With an upper made from a supple, breathable microfibre and mesh, and an injected inner shank to help transfer your power to the pedals it’s a true cycling shoe that doesn’t compromise the flexibility you need when you’re walking on the trail.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 12 x 5 inches; 14.99 Ounces
- Item model number : 7058515
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : November 17, 2009
- Manufacturer : Giro
- ASIN : B00NEX43R6
- Best Sellers Rank: #55,434 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NOTE: The shoe runs a tad small so be sure to order at least one size larger than whatever is normal. My regular shoe size is 11.5. Prior to ordering through Amazon, I searched for a local retailer who carried this cycling shoe to look them over and try them on. The retailer only had a pair of size 46, which is my normal size. After trying them on, I realized that they run seriously small and knew that I would need to order a size 47 since I could not find half sizes in this shoe. Do yourself a favor and order one size up.
That being said, as a riding shoe, they're not all that bad. If you put them on just before you ride, and take them off just after, the experience is tolerable. The rest of the shoe, besides the insole, works well. It looks like a normal shoe to anyone who doesn't know better.
A negative is that my SPD cleat clicks on the ground when I walk outside on concrete. Inside they seem more normal.
Be careful with euro sizing and they do run narrow.
Top reviews from other countries
Die Cleataufnahme ist nach innen nur mit einem Gewebeband gegenüber der Einlegesohle abgedichtet. Wenn man die Cleats verschiebt, verrödelt man auch das Klebeband.
Bei mäßig straffer Schnüren hat der Fuß beim Ziehen der Pedale zu wenig halt. Bei sehr straffer Schnürung ist der Halt okay, aber der Druck auf den Mittelfuß ist zu hoch. Insgesamt ist die Sohle recht weich, zum Pendeln auf dem Rad zur Arbeit sicher okay, zum Laufen TOP, aber für ne Tour ist der Schuh ungeeignet.