Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 13, 2016
It's a very light & comfortable helmet plus looks really sleek & quite pretty with the gray flowers on white background!..nice for a woman to wear, especially with long hair... I found it very difficult to adjust rolling adjustment to fit head.... It hurt my thumbs!.. But it does work. It's a good helmet. I just would have preferred not to wait over a month to get it, & then to have to pay £20 extra for customs duty... & wait for it to be delivered after being kept at their holding office. I do feel safe & good wearing it so it's a worthwhile investment. Wish I hadn't had the hassle though.. You have to ring customs to say you want it delivered & pay the extra.
on April 20, 2017
Nice haelmet but a bit too small had to send back, but never had problem returning merchandise from Amazon
on July 2, 2008
I purchased the purple version of this helmet. It's a very attractive color. As the other reviews have said, this helmet has a great fit. It is very lightweight, but feels sturdy enough to protect you in a fall. I think it is great price for the quality. It keeps your head cool enough, and prevents the sweat from getting into your eyes too. The front lip doesn't really block the sun, which I thought it might do. Only suggestion would be to make the straps a little more streamline and flat. Otherwise, very pleased with this purchase!
on May 24, 2016
I still wear it, but it's a tight fit.
on April 23, 2017
A bit on the cheap side but ok for the non hardcore biker.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 14, 2017
It's a nice helmet. It is stylish and cute. It comes with the original package. I thought it was small at first. However, when I adjusted it, it fits perfectly. I'm excited to wear it for my bike tour. Thank you!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2017
This my second Giro Skylar helmet. The first one lasted a few years with use 3-4 times a week. The visor finally broke off, but probably due to storing issues and not usage issues. I love the fit and ease of adjusting the fit. It is relatively light weight and comfortable.
on October 31, 2013
This helmet is really comfortable and doesn't slide around thanks to the sizing dial in the back. I'll never buy a helmet again without a dial. I admit, I wanted one of the cool skater-style helmets, until I tried my neighbor's. It felt heavier than my own head, and I knew I would be sweltering in it in warmer weather. (It also tended to slip backwards, which meant that in an accident, it wouldn't product my brain and would probably choke me to death with the chin straps.) This one has lots of ventilation holes and is lightweight, so I don't mind wearing it, which means I'll wear it more often.

I have a small head--22 inches around--and I don't think I could wear this if I wear even half an inch larger.
on July 27, 2008
I bought this helment for a silly reason. I recently purchased a brand new expensive bicycle. I decided I wanted helmet that matched the bicycle colors which are teal and dark grey (no red). This is the only helmet I could find anywhere that was teal! I figured I would buy the helmet because of the color and hope the rest worked out.

I was very excited about the price and that Amazon shipped it free.

When the helmet was delivered, I was really excited to see that it was the EXACT color of the bicycle. Well, now that I had the right color, I figured I better find out how it fit!

The fit is fantastic. There is an easily adjustable band inside the helmet that you tighten or loosen until you feel you have a comfortable fit. The straps that come down over your ears and then clip under your chin is somewhat difficult to use. I had to shorten it quite a bit and it took some effort. This could possibly be a safety feature to make sure the helmet does not become loose.

The helmet is very lightweight and I don't even feel like I have it on. It also keeps my head cool. I used last weekend which was incrediby hot and although my forehead was sweaty, my head wasn't. I also wore it today after I took a shower and washed my hair. I put a bandana scarf on my head because I didn't want my wet hair in direct contact with the inside of the helmet. I didn't have any problem doing this and my head still stayed cool. It was 90 with 80% humidity.

The visor does keep the sun off my face somewhat, but I still wore sunglasses. As for quality or longevity, I don't know enough to comment on that.

Well, even you don't need to buy this for the color, if you want a comfortable priced-right helmet I suggest this one.
on August 17, 2017
good first helmet

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.