- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 8 inches ; 1.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00QWQ1RXA
- Item model number: Giro
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (49 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #32,955 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Giro Sutton Helmet
|Price:||$44.95 - $87.95|
- Shell Material: in-mold polycarbonate
- Impact Foam: EPS
- Ventilation: 8 vents
- Fit Adjustment: Cord Loc system
- Visor: yes, soft visor
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Giro Sutton is the jeans-and-a-t-shirt of bike helmets -it'll fit in just about anywhere. Whether you're commuting to work, getting rad on the weekends, or riding the path with your kids, the Sutton's just the ticket. It uses 8 vents to move air over your head, and has a soft sun/rain visor for versatility (and a little style).
Top customer reviews
I personally made a return from a medium to a size small, my head size matches medium on the sizing chart but still doesn't fit ...
Wish the chin strap was longer and the size adjuster had the basic dial. Otherwise, decent helmet that fits a large head. I tried the Bern in XL before this and it was too tight. 4 stars based on strap length and adjusted
I've only started biking, but I knew I wanted something stylish and protective. I luckily have not had to test the protectiveness of the helmet in the accident, but it feels safe, and fits very well. I also think it looks great (for a helmet).
I even like the (removable) sun visor, which I expected to dislike.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this (or the black version) to anyone cycling or scootering.
Most recent customer reviews
But other than that it looks like a good helmet.Read more