Giroptic IO2-2K iO Pop HD 360 camera for Android Smartphones (Micro USB Type B and Type C).
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Includes 2 connectors: Micro USB Type B and Type C
- Works with the Io360 app for an easy and immediate experience
- Giroptic iO pop shoots 4K photos and 2K videos
- Compatible with Android smartphones
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- iO Pop
- Micro USB connector
- Type C connector
- Protective case
- Cleaning cloth
Meet iO Pop
Funny and affordable 360 camera for Android by Giroptic.
Meet iO Pop. iO Pop is the most affordable 360-degree camera for Android users designed by Giroptic. Unleash your creativity and capture immersive 360-degree photos and videos in 2 steps: download the iO360 app and simply connect iO Pop to your Android smartphone using the Micro USB or Type C connector (both included). The iO360 App will open automatically and will let you shoot and share 360 contents in a very simple way. Once captured, your contents are immediately stored in your phone and watchable or sharable to any social media. You can even livestream in 360 to Facebook, Youtube or Periscope.
- Don't worry about your smartphone connector. iO Pop has a removable connector and will fit on both Micro USB and Type C Android smartphones.
- Shoot and share 2K videos and 4K pictures directly from the iO360 App.
- Benefit from Giroptic knowledge in delivering a great user experience and high quality product.
How to use my iO Pop?
Pick up one of the removable connector (Micro USB or Type C both included) and plug it into iO Pop to attach it directly to your Android smartphone charger connector. Once plugged, the iO360 App will instantly open.
The iO360 app has the best proven user interface so you are never lost. The bottom menu lets you choose between the different modes: Photo, Video or Live (and soon Timelapse) and lets you shoot a variety of 360 contents.
When shot, your 360 contents are instantly stored in your Android smartphones. No hassle with WiFi transfer or stitching steps, everything is straight forward which let you easily share your 360 videos and pictures to your favorite social media.
Vloggers and social medias
iO Pop is the perfect 360 camera for Vloggers who love sharing their best moment on social media. Easy to use and to transport the iO Pop will be a perfect add-on.
There is no better way to keep your best moments in life than shooting them in 360. Find it out with the affordable iO Pop and its stunning 4K pictures.
Vacations and trips
Tired of shooting panoramic pictures on your last vacations? Get to the next level and start shooting 360 pictures and videos that you can share to your beloved ones.
Relive it in a VR headset for even more immersive emotions.
Meet iO Pop! iO Pop is the most affordable 360-degree camera for Android users designed by Giroptic. Unleash your creativity and capture immersive 360-degree photos and videos in 2 steps: download the iO360 app and simply connect iO Pop to your Android smartphone using the Micro USB Type B or Type C connector (both included). The iO360 App will open automatically and will let you shoot and share 360 contents in a very simple way. Once captured, your contents are immediately stored in your phone and watchable or sharable to any social media. You can even livestream in 360 to Facebook, YouTube or Periscope. What's included: iO Pop Micro USB connector Type C connector Carrying case Cleaning cloth User guide List of Android compatible devices: Alcatel (Idol 4, 4S) Asus (ZenFone 2, ZenFone 3) Google (Pixel) HMD (Nokia 5, Nokia 8) Honor (7, 7i, 8) HTC (One M8, M8s, U11, U Play) Huawei (Mate 9, Mate 10 Pro, Mate 10) Lenovo (Moto G5S, Moto Z, Moto Z2 Play) LG (G3, G4, V20, G6) Motorola (G3, G4, Z Play) Nexus (5 (LG), 6P (Huawei), 5X) OnePlus (One Plus, One Plus 3, One Plus 3T, Oppo (A37, R9S)) Samsung (A5 (2016) S2 / S4 / S5 / S6, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note 5, J5 (SM-J500F, SM-J500FN, SM-J500H, SM-J500M, SM-J510FN), J7 (SM-J700F, SM-J700H, SM-J700M, SM-J710F, SM-G610F), Galaxy S7 edge (SM-G935F), Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F), Galaxy S8 (SM-G950F), Galaxy S8+ (SM-G955F) Sony (Xperia Z3, Xperia Z5, Xperia XZ - F8331, Xperia XZ1, Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra) Note for Sony devices: to detect the camera, please enable USB device through the shortcut menu (on top of the screen). Xiaomi (Mi Max, Mi 4, Mi Note 3, Mi4i, Mi 5s) Wikio (TOMMY2, WIM Lite) ZTE (Axon 7)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Lighting: A 360 shot is impossible to light perfectly, so software must enhance contrast in dark areas and avoid overexposure in light areas. This camera may work well at dawn and dusk or for inside pictures. During the day, however, the results are just so-so.
2. Camera is attached to the phone. I thought this would be an advantage: no memory card and no separate device to charge. Unfortunately, it also means you got to hold the phone. It is impossible to take yourself out of the picture with still photos. With videos, you can start recording, run away, and edit that section out later. On most phones, the camera would attach on the underside of the phone. The Giroptic software know this, and it rotates the screen. Android does not do a full screen rotation, so you are constantly flipping the phone.
3. Software. The second day I tried the camera, I wanted to take a particular shot. When everything was all set up, I inserted the camera. It started a firmware update, which took forever. Literally. It was stuck for 10 minutes on 98% finished with a screen warning not to disconnect the camera while updating. I gave up on taking the shot. Eventually, I also gave up on the update. FWIW, I just exited the app, got into the app again, and verified that the camera still works. Then I disconnected the camera.
It was actually a fun toy for a few days. The fact that this technology is available at all in such a small and relatively cheap package is impressive. I really wanted to like this, but decided to return this. I may try a higher-end camera in the future.
First, I sincerely hope Giroptic finds a competent package designer. This one is too clever. Far too clever. I needed a screwdriver, a letter opener and one of those little rubber gripper mats you find in kitchen drawers to pry one small box from another.
That done,if you have the Giroptic iO 360 app installed, it takes seconds to have the iO Pop up and working.
Couldn't be much simpler. Use the microUSB or Type-C connector to attach your camera, plug it into your phone and you're good to go;
I made some short videos. Image quality is good. Not sharp as a tack, but far from mushy soft. Perfectly acceptable for casual videography.
As it stands right now, this is what I want. a 360 camera I can put in my pack, attach in seconds, not worry about battery because it uses the phone battery, upload to Facebook or email to myself.
As I said, this is a first-impression reaction. I'll be working a lot more with this, but at this very moment I love it.
Well done, Giroptic, well done!