- Paperback: 526 pages
- Publisher: Fireside (October 15, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0671690698
- ISBN-13: 978-0671690694
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 8.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,890,990 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Giuliano Bugialli's Classic Techniques of Italian Cooking Paperback – October 15, 1989
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
"Techniques" has recipes but also cultural framework and an amazing array of illustrated food preparation techniques. Well beyond a cookbook. To be recommended to anyone who wishes to travel beyond spaghetti and veal.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My second copy! I gave it to a relative who admired my own. This is an excellent book.Published 6 months ago by Babe