Giuseppe Zanotti Women's I20162 Platform Pump,Laguna,5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather sole
- Heel measures approximately 5.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1.5"
Giuseppe Zanotti was born in San Mauro Pascoli, an Adriatic town with a long tradition in shoemaking. He has worked in luxury footwear for women for over twenty years, beginning as a design apprentice before making a name for himself as a footwear designer for Italian and international companies. What makes his collections unique is their consummate synthesis of design awareness and quality: "design awareness keeps you up to speed with the major trends that, season after season, dominate the worlds of ready to wear and haute couture; and it's also important for building up a repertory of ideas and images taken from music videos, from art, the cinema, from design, in short from everything which reflects changing fashions," explains Zanotti. "Technique and taste work in a reciprocal relationship, allowing all these ideas to come together." Zanotti is clearly a designer with an exceptionally refined sensibility, a man whose tastes are as international in their outlook as his personality is unique.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B006JK4DRQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 25, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: