Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 2, 2014
I like the fact that it can be downloaded for a good price as an album; however, I am disappointed in the quality.

Over years, Amazon increased the price of highly compressed MP3 music files from $0.99 to $1.29, but 256kbps MP3 files are not what I expected. Even a 320kbps MP3 file would be overpriced for a $1.29 price tag.

This is my last purchase of MP3 files from Amazon. There are other online sellers (European record labels websites) that provide for almost the same price (as Amazon charges for a MP3 file) an option to buy and download both MP3 and FLAC music files of the same albums/artists as Amazon offers. Not mentioning that those other websites even provide an digital booklet and high-resolution cover for this album.

My rating is lower because of the highly compressed 256kbps MP3 files.
on March 5, 2013
Madonna is back with the lead single from her album “MDNA.” Featuring 6 remixes from LMFAO, Nicky Romero, Sultan + Ned Shepard, Oliver Twizt and Demolition Crew. High-energy remixes sure to keep you partying on the dancefloor as well as singing along to as you do housework.
on March 12, 2015
I love this song by Madonna! It's so much fun! It makes me dance and that's a good thing.
on May 13, 2012
In November 2011, a demo of a new song called 'Give Me All Your Love' leaked on the Internet to a lot of controversy, with very diverse reviews with people loving and hating the songs and a man ending arrested for leaking the demo. After that, it was announced the song would be released as the lead single from Madonna's new album under the title 'Give Me All Your Luvin''. The song was released in February 2012 to mixed reviews, with critics saying the song's lyrics were great but the production was weak (I agree with them on that). This song is not bad, but the production just really intrigues me, it's not appealing and sounds very weak and basic like Avril's 'What The Hell' (that song was terrible precisely because of its production). It's even worse when Madonna says 'every record sounds the same' when this record really sounds like other stuff out there. Even 'Girl Gone Wild' (that is also a weak song) could have been a better first single. This story continues on the song 'Girl Gone Wild', but now I'll say this song is weak and Madonna was very lucky it was a top 10 hit like most of her lead singles, but if she didn't promote at Superbowl probably it would have flopped harder than the following single.
on March 8, 2012
When I first heard the single I thought it was more of a "B" side song to begin with but it grew on me. Having said that I would never play the song in public and definitely not these remixes...would be a little embarrassed or I would feel like a 15 year old. I'm hoping this isn't the overall direction Madonna is going in. I understand that once you've said most of what you wanted to say and have done most of what you wanted to do it's probably a bit hard to stay inspired. She's sort of become like a Disney character more recently; it's all about the money and let's not offend anyone god forbid people don't spend because I've done something controversial. Long gone are the days when she did fun, different, interesting, unconventional things. I miss the more controversial Madonna though by far she's still much better than most of the imitators out there. Don't know if this is about Madonna or LiveNation though, either way it sucks.

I need some new music Bad. Actually, Kelis is awesome right now...her last album had some incredible remixes.

Demolition Crew Remix:
Bad, the beat doesn't sound like it goes with the lyrics...completely out of sync. Sounds like one of those Dubtronic remixes which if you're a Madonna fan you know suck.

Party Rock Remix:
You're welcome to throw in as many artists as you like here but it still doesn't work. Btw isn't one of M.I.A's songs remixed into this. I think I liked that sound when it first came out in 2000 something.

Laidback Luke Remix:
There's only one redeeming sound and it's first sampled from 2:30 to 3:16. The techno sounds throughout the remix scare me...always been a fan of Madonna because she does great music without going into that cheese techno sound. I might edit the song and only keep the parts I like.

Nicky Romero Remix:
Reminiscent of Ray of Light and Jump though not in a good way. This remix is a bit Manic and badly put together. It lacks soul they way it lacks vocals.

Oliver Twizt Remix:
It's a remix from Revolver with the vocals from Give Me All Your Luvin' for the most part. They make her sound like a chipmunk somewhere after the 3 minute mark.

Sultan + Ned Shepard Remix:
Forgettable, I kept imaging a bunch of kids with braces at a Bar Mitzvah jumping up and down to this. Wow, is that you Moby?
on March 6, 2012
No this is not a "Hung Up" Or "Get Into the Groove" but it's still a fun song to sing along. Take a note GaGa!!!!!
The remixes really compliment the song. Reason why she is the Reigning Club Queen!!!