Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on April 26, 2014
Love, love, loved it! French film with sub-titles. Twin brothers, who don't like each other very much, get together to go to Spain to their mothers funeral whom they don't remember. They are 18 years old and this is the story of the journey. They meet a few people along the way and they become a small part of the story. Antoine is popular and outgoing and Quentin is more introverted and quiet and he has a secret which Antoine finds out about. There isn't much in the way of dialog mostly body language and facial expressions. The fights these two have are physical and brutal. Sensational story. Now the performances...real life twins Alexandre and Victor Carril pull off a virtual coup! Basically a 2 man movie and they are terrific. I felt the anguish and the emotions these two men were putting out, BRAVO.
on August 18, 2017
Handsome, kinetic twins embark on a journey to Spain to attend their mother's funeral. Not much dialogue between the two--who stumble from one on-the-road adventure to the next--always fighting, then making up. Only one homoerotic scene (between one of the brothers and another young guy). The other brother finds out about it and subsequently plays a dirty trick on his brother. The fall out is intense.
on August 21, 2013
This movie was strangely compelling; from the start I was pulled in by the handsome twins, the cinematic look and the intriguing story. I had no idea where this film was going and I found the journey was quite emotionally riveting. For sure this film won't appeal to everyone; it has a strong foreign feel to it, minimal dialogue and an emotional depth that is a quite unfamiliar to most. I had the privilege of knowing a set of twins and they were very passionate that their relationship/connection transcends Love as defined by society and that this Love is stronger then any other they have experienced in their lives (even the Love they have for their Parents, Husbands and Children does not compare to the Love they have for each other). It is a unique relationship that I think only Twins can truly understand, but they have gone as far as to say that they feel they are ½ of the same soul and they only feel complete when they are together. I also believe this understanding may have contributed to my overall appeal of this film. I'm giving it 4 stars for the competent acting, the simplistic but effective story and the cinematic skill. I reserved a star because of the emotional torment this movie put me through (LOL) Well Done!
on May 23, 2017
Great story line. Interesting twist and turns. I want to see the next chapter in the life of these twins.
on October 23, 2015
hated this film. these two guys care nothing for each other, even after everything they go through. And they're twins !!! Also it shouldn't be listed with LGBT films except for one brief encounter with one of the brothers.
on July 6, 2014
It was well done and to use real life twins in the movie made it more realistic I really enjoy the landscrape of Spain in the movie I like the openness in the movie and the awareness of coming of age sexually And in all families we will sell one or betray to get what we need I will watch it again or buy it
on May 7, 2011
Im a new user of Amazon and I got to say,The movie is a weird twist and kind of bizzare relationship between the two caracters,Theres a lots of strange relationships around us,we might never undertand them all! but that was make us unique and different.Is a most buy movie and a thrusted seller.I love Amazon,the reviews I get from other costumer are very acured and good.Im very pleased of this purchase,it was all it said.The quality of the movie a 5 out of 5!This is what it make Amazon have the success it has.Thanks you!
on May 24, 2017
Fantastic movie
on July 20, 2015
Being a twin, I got into this movie. Although my brother and I didn't have a love/hate relationship, I believe there is a bond between twins which does become apparent in this movie.
on November 24, 2012
This film is remarkable in many ways. The twin brothers give a marvelously nuanced performance. It is like watching a many- faceted performance of one actor playing an emotional range and is a challenge to keep up with. The brothers are stunning to look at and to watch their interactions which are many and varied. The other actors simply help to highlight the twins. Dialogue is at a minimum and makes the silence more meaningful. The photographing is another plus giving the film a gem-like quality. The golden light in the farm scene is like a painting of the end of an autumn day preparing us for the intensity of the crucial scene that follows in the cool colors of the water and the night. The end of their journey is like the cold splash of the water on that beach and the mist draws a curtain on a most memorable visual feast.