Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on February 23, 2012
I bought the Bloggie not have much of any idea what to think of it, seemed like a good idea at the time. I was so impressed with it, I spent over an hour trying to find a skin for it, as the bloggie loves to slip from your hand. At the time I bought mine, I had no idea Sony also made a waterproof Sport model, or I may have bought that instead.
The intended purpose of the Bloggie purchase was to record the instrument cluster on our 2006 Honda Gold Wing, having had two years of transmission and engine issues, which were darn near impossible to prove without the evidence which could be provided with a device such as this attached to the bike.

Nonetheless, I really like the mini cam corder. I have had no issues in low light as others have stated. The skin provides a great feel to the device and added security its not going to accidently drop out of your hand. Nicely made, very inexpensive, a must have for any Bloggie owner. IMO. Can't go wrong with this item.
on May 15, 2013
The case is kinda cheap it fits ok but seems alittle loose.I thought i was getting clear but its white.I can't see my nice silver finish through it..The Screen protector i had to throw away couldn't get bubbles out tried to reapply after a couple times it was dirty and useless.I do have problems putting them on but this one didn't have much give before it was no good..Ordered another brand of screen protector that comes with 3 and are made for the Bloggie touch
on November 6, 2012
With the limited options for Bloggie protection, I went with this one based on the good reviews. I like the design and texture but as another reviewer mentioned, it's a bit looser than I would like but that's okay.

The key chain freebie is pretty much a throw away item but thanks anyway. Screen protection is nice as well but be sure to take your time because it doesn't forgive like others I have used.
on January 11, 2013
I got this because I ordered a cute skin for my daughter's Bloggie but also wanted protection for it...this way we can still see the cute (Hello Kitty) Bloggie skin. She's already dropped it a few times (only 2-3 foot fall) and it's working fine still. They only give you one screen protector and those are tricky to get on w/out bubbles...
on March 14, 2013
Trust me the silicone cover is not perfectly fit with the Sony Bloggie Touch Camera. HDMI port slot is partially covered by the case. Silicone case cover is bulging out around the LCD.

Screen protector did not cove the screen completely. Down the screen it is still naked.
on December 25, 2016
ok
on October 22, 2012
The extra protection that this product offers is worth the price. We purchased the camera for our son, and the screen protector and case are a great deal.

My only complaint is that the case does seem to stretch out more than I would have liked since he's only had it about a month now.
on July 4, 2012
Loved this product. Fits perfectly & covers my Bloggie completely. Product was shipped in a timely manner just in time for camping trip. Took a few time to adhere the protective screen covering without any bubbles but once on it looks great...Thanks
on March 20, 2013
The case fits like a glove and all control areas are in the right spot. It keeps my Bloggie safe from drops and doesn't keep me from using it. The microphone and speaker ports are even positioned so they don't interfere.
on December 26, 2012
Loved it! Exactly what I was looking for! I have always been so careful and not wanting to scratch my cute pink bloggie, so this was the PERFECT accessory that has allowed me to literally take it everywhere with me and not worry!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.