Glacial Filtering & Self Cleaning Stainless Base Load Water Cooler with Hot & Cold Water Dispenser
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerfully filters regular tap water using Brita pitcher filters. Save hundreds of dollars a year when you stop buying water bottles. Keep your room uncluttered without those bulky bottles.
- No plumber installation required, the filter works with a standard 5 gallon water bottle. Just refill at your sink when empty.
- Self cleans several times a day using reactive oxygen technology. The unstable oxygen rips bacteria apart & keeps the cooler clean from biofilm & murky off-tastes.
- Glacial Chill technology uses a ring of ice to keep water at a steady temperature just above freezing, making a refreshingly chilly glass of water. Produces 1.6 gallons of icy cold water per hour.
- HotBoost technology injects preheated water into the hot tank thus maintaining a very high average temperature. Produces 1.4 gallons of piping hot water per hour.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
SAVE $354 a year & STOP buying water bottles! Having clean water is essential but can get expensive. Delivered bottles cost about $8 a piece & at the common 4 bottles a month this adds up to a significant cost of $354 a year.
Our Water Filter Professional Bottom Loading Water Cooler uses a Brita pitcher filter & plain tap water instead of expensive bottled water. At 4 bottles filtered a month the cost is an affordable $30 a year; a hefty savings of $354.
With a normal cooler, you need to store a month's supply of bottles, arrange for deliveries, or lug them home from the grocery store. A filtering water cooler is the perfect solution.
Unlike normal filtering coolers, our Water Filter Cooler uses highly effective Brita pitcher filters to clean your water. Just fill up bottles with tap water & place bottle at bottom of cooler. Thus with no need to hire plumbers for installation & no permanent plumbing hookup, you now have the freedom to move cooler where you like.
To keep your water tasting fresh for years our cooler automatically cleans itself using unstable oxygen self cleaning technology. This kills & prevents the buildup of bacterial biofilm that develops in normal coolers that are not cleaned regularly.
Glacial Professional Grade water coolers consistently outperform other commercial grade water coolers in both cooling & heating temperatures as well as lifespan.
* Incompatible with glass water bottles and water bottle filters except Brita pitcher filters.
• Professional Grade Benefits
• Powerfully filters regular tap water using Brita pitcher filters
• Daily Self Cleaning process uses reactive oxygen technology where unstable oxygen rips bacteria apart & cleans cooler
Top customer reviews
First and foremost, I want to thank everyone who posted a review and included information on the filter! If I had not read any of the postings I would never have even known where to put that darn thing or how to install it. Yes, you are absolutely right, the cooler is great, but the instructions, well, they suck. HOWEVER, I received my cooler just days ago and it is now installed. I'm very happy with the unit with the exception of a couple of items (outside of the instructions):
1. The area to place a cup is only large enough for a cup but not a hand-held water bottle. It is difficult to fill bottles.
2. The pre-filled water dispenser bottles you can get at large retailers such as BJ's are somewhat rectangular and do not fit in this unit without some adjustment. I had to cut some of the foam that the unit was packed in to fit the bottom of the unit in order to lift the bottle above the lip on the bottom of the door. It worked great, but I almost sent it back because the door would not close easily with the bottle inserted.
The unit can get noisy if you are listening to it, but no more than my freezer and refrigerator when they are running sometimes. Fortunately for me, they only run all at the same time once in a great while, so I'm OK with that. The trade-off for cold water is worth it.
Overall, I'm so happy I have this unit. The last one from Britta, the engine failed and no more cold water. The filter mechanism on this unit is much easer to deal with and only needs one filter at a time, PLUS it lets you know when to change the filter. Great unit so far! I'm glad I made the purchase.
Hot is hot. Cold is cold. I don't see enough difference in this function to comment except it works fine.
Now for the cons. There are two spotlights that never turn off up where the water comes out. It is like having a big night light on 24/7. That bothers me, but since my room isn't in the kitchen, I can live with it. But still, I don't like it. There should be a switch to turn it off. You can't get any 1/2 gallon pitchers filled without significantly tipping them. And lastly, the noise. I really hate white noise in appliances. If there was a deal buster, it would be the noise. But, it isn't all the time. When I fill my morning cup with hot water for coffee, it sounds like a jet taking off (for those who have ever lived close to an airport. . .) It lasts less than a minute though. Other than that, I can't hear it unless it is cleaning or cooling/heating. That part sounds like a normal appliance and doesn't last long.