- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B002T1G7M8
- Item model number: 802BK
- Average Customer Review: 375 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,883 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Glacier Glove Premium Waterproof Glove
|Price:||$23.97 - $49.49|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Glacier Glove premium waterproof glove with fleece lining.
- Premium Yamamoto neoprene.
- Precurved knuckles to prevent fatigue.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Glacier Glove premium waterproof glove made with Yamamoto neoprene and blind stitched and glued for waterproof comfort. Neoprene is fleece lined for warmth.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I'm sure these gloves would be excellent for paddling in cold weather, and might even hold up in warmer snowy conditions (thirty degrees rather than zero and below). For my purposes, though, they didn't quite work.
(For the record, I switched to a backup pair of Seirus Innovation gloves. Their claims of "waterproof" are quite exaggerated, but they allowed me enough dexterity for photography, and--crucially--allowed my hands to slip easily into my jacket pockets.)