Spring Deals Automotive HPC Amazon First Reads New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Fire TV Stick: $29.99. Offer ends 3/26/18 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 30, 2012
Smells great, but scent did not last 30 days for me. Started out strong for a week, then less strong for the next week and by week three I couldn't smell it at all. For such an expensive product, I would expect the scent to last longer.
33 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon October 24, 2012
I was sent some coupons to get one of these to review from BzzAgent, and was eager to try out the new Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser. For starters, I was seriously frustrated trying to find these things anywhere... I searched every WalMart, Food Lion, and any other store I could think of to try and find these. I ended up finding a few at a WalMart across town, but the only smell available was the Pineapple Mangosteen scent.

I'm not opposed to fruity smells, but I definitely don't like this one. It's almost sickly sweet. The only bright side was that the smell only truly lasted a few days. Perhaps I've just gotten used to it, but it's right next to my bedroom door and I originally could smell it every time I walked into my bedroom. Now I can't smell it at all and it's only been up for about a week! For something offering 30 days of fragrance, I'm underwhelmed by the result!

On the bright side, I really like the look of the diffuser. Although I don't like the Pineapple Mango scent, I like the appearance of the diffuser it came with the most out of the scents on the market. It's a sort of bamboo look, with a leafy/flowery design. It's really pretty! I'll definitely get a different smell to try in it next time though (if I can find something different). The diffuser is really easy to use- you just snap the little paper piece into place and the oil diffuses into it. Supposedly the container is spill-free, but I'm not willing to test that theory!

All in all, I don't feel like this thing is all that great. It offers nothing new and innovative to the gazillion air fresheners on the market, it's nigh impossible to find, and the tiny selection of scent options aren't that appealing.
on November 2, 2012
I was able to sample this product as a bzzagent. Overall I thought the product was nice. The scent was pleasant but I felt it could of been a little stronger. I liked the design of the diffuser , it looks good in the bathroom, much better than those plastic barrel looking things. But I found that the fragrance didn't last all that long. It was good for the first few days but after awhile I barely noticed it. Personally for me the price was a little high. If it wasn't for bzzagent I can't say I would of tried this on my own. If you need something to give you a light continuous fragrance, than this is for you. I like my fragrance to be a bit stronger. I usually use the wax warmers. But I always worry about leaving them on too long. So this is a good fix in between.
on October 18, 2012
I was excited to receive a sample free Glade Expressions Fragrance Oil Diffuser as a BzzAgent for several reasons. First, there aren't many products out there that can serve both as an air freshener and as a decorative item. Second, I thought that the new scent (Pineapple & Mango) is quite nice. I believe small touches like this can really lift up the mood in the house, and the nice tropical scent is very awakening, without being overpowering. Finally, I prefer oil diffusers to sprays because the scent is constant, and I don't have to constantly think about spraying around. So having the deco element and the nice scent in one oil diffuser was a big plus.
Now, why 4 and not 5 stars then? Well, there are two little cons to the oil diffuser: you cannot adjust the strength and also the smell doesn't spread very far. In other words, unless you get two, I think that it will be most appropriate for a small/medium-small room. The positive side to that is that, since the bamboo design will fit many styles, it's easy to place a couple of diffusers anywhere.
on May 9, 2014
I love walking into my home and smelling a fresh sweet aroma. I first saw this in a coworker's office. I asked her where did she buy it and she said at a grocery store. So the next time she shop there she brought me one. Then later she told me the store had stop carrying them and she brought all they had left. So I start looking on the internet and later I checked Amazon and there it was!! I was so excited I had to ordered 3.
I will always have these in my home forever and ever.
on January 11, 2014
My office smells so great - that is the comment I hear all the time. It's all thanks to this specific Glade scent - when I found out it was being discontinued, I had to hurry & stock up! Love this scent - so bummed its being discontinued!
on July 28, 2014
i liked this smell, I am just sorry that I didn't purchase a few more. I find this particular product hard to find in the stores.

Thank you.
on May 16, 2015
Always on the lookout for realistically scented air fresheners at a reasonable price, my nose was quite pleased with the Glade Expressions products. I have been a frequent purchaser of the Oil Diffuser and Fragrance Mist in Pineapple & Mangosteen. It smells AMAZING!

I was impressed by how stylish the oil diffuser is and how well it blended in with my home decor. No cheap looking (or cheap smelling!) air freshener here. It not only produces a pleasant aroma, but also doubles as a great accent piece. The Oil Diffuser was easy to assemble - just click it in place and you are good to go! The scent is exactly as advertised - true-to-life! No fake smelling scent that you only cringe and wonder what odor it's masking. Get a whiff of this scent and it smells as though you are in a natural paradise. It is not overpowering, nor is it barely noticeable, but gives just the right amount of fragrance to a medium-sized room. It lasted almost the entire month. The time-released scent gives an overall well-smelling ambiance to the room and can also be used with the coordinating Fragrance Mist for a quick extra boost to further infuse the room with a pleasant smell when needed.

The layered fragrances blend seamlessly to give a natural smell. Guests in my home frequently commented about how pleasing and inviting my home smelled, but never pinpointed it was from an air freshener until I told them it was all thanks to the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser!
on August 1, 2014
I had stumbled upon this on clearance at Target. Smelled nice and thought what the heck. I had been looking for an oil diffuser for a while but couldn't make up my mind and they're kind of pricey in general. It's a really nice light tropical scent. I get lots of compliments on it. The bamboo case is nice too. The scent though can be really strong if you use the whole white absorber part. I cut the height of it in half and it works just great. May not last as long but without cutting it the scent can be overbearing especially in a smaller room. You can test it out for your self with the full length first and then cut it down if you like. Lasts for about a month.
on February 12, 2013
*Disclaimer-I received this product free from [...] I love all things Glade so I was really pleased when they released the Expressions line. My absolute favorite scent is the Pineapple Mangosteen, it is so light and fruity. The mist also comes in Cotton and Italian Mandarin, Fuji Apple and Cardomom Spice, and Lavender and Juniper Berry. The oil comes in the same scents minus Cotton and Italian Mandarin. All my friends are impressed at the smell! One of the really great things about these particular products is the ease of use. For the oil diffuser all you have to do is press the card into the oil base and voila! (You don't need a wall plug or batteries!) The mist you just spray for a couple seconds and your whole house is smelling fresh for hours! To replace with a refill just unscrew the bottom and shake the can out, press a new one in. These are so affordable as well! Another great quality is the unique designs of the products, they are artfully decorated so you can just leave them out and it will match your personal decor! You can find coupons for these all over the place and when you purchase at Wal-Mart an oil diffuser will only cost $2 and the mist costs a whopping .50 cents! Such a great price for a month of fresh scents!