|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.4 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
|Item model number||GAWEXXUHSH|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Lifetime Limited Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Gladiator GarageWorks GAWEXXUHSH Utility Hook
|Price:||$6.28 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.71 (30%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction
- Friction lock tab for secure attachment to Gladiator GearWall Systems
- Protective vinyl tips to protect hung items from scratches and dents and wearing through
- Easy to Reposition on GearWall Panels & GearTrack Channels
- Powdercoat finish electrostatically bonds and bakes the protective coating to the bare metal, forming an effective barrier against corrosion.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Gladiator GarageWorks Wall Storage Solutions
Choose from over 15 different styles of Hooks & Accessories to find one designed to fit your individual needs.
The Gladiator Difference
Gladiator Wall Storage Solutions provide a simple way to organize your garage into a functional work space that can adapt to you. With a vast selection of sizes, functions, and capacities, these hooks and accessories present reliable storage solutions for bikes, tools, sports equipment and more.
Value by Versatility
Every Gladiator product is designed for simplicity and versatility. Friction lock tab technology takes all the guess work out of installation. Simply slide the hook into Gladiator GearWall or GearTrack, to create a sturdy storage option that can be easily adjusted at any time.
Weight capacities range from 5-50lbs per hook, so whether its a sludge hammer or a screw driver we have the right fit for you.
Protective vinyl tips guard your possessions from scratches, dents and wear through.
Installs in seconds so you can easily organize your hooks on Gladiator GearWall and GearTrack.
About Our Warranty
Each Gladiator Hook and Accessory is covered by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Every situation presents unique challenges, and Gladiator products are extensively tested and thoughtfully crafted to meet the demands of a changing environment.
- Heavy duty welded steel construction
- Electrostatically bonded powdercoat finish prevents rust and corrosion
- Vinyl covering prevents scratching
- Resistant to chipping and breaking
Top Customer Reviews
See my uploaded pic.
Put in a bunch of Gladiator track in our garage for organization. Had some left over pieces and a bit of room above the kegerator, so I bought this. Works Great
I needed to mount a golf cart charger, garage vacuum, and even a surface mount electrical switch. For whatever reason, Gladiator doesn't offer a plain mount (one without a hook) and all of their hooks are welded on. This bike hook is the only one I could find that was bolted on so you can easily remove the hook and still have the plate that mounts to the wall system.
Using that plate (which will then have 4 short threaded screw ends welded to it) you can mount just about anything which can then hang on the wall system.
A few notes when using them:
1. Make sure the hook is resting on the inside of the wheel only when you hang your bike. You don't want it pressing up against and possibly bending a spoke.
2. If you're putting up new Gladiator boards that these fit into, do two rows, one over the other, separated by two or three feet. This will allow you to hang more bikes and closer together on the same length of wall. If you only have one row, then you're limited by the handlebars as to how many bikes you can put on. With two rows, you can get another bike in between since they're hanging at two different levels.
3. When you put the Gladiator boards on the wall, try not to have an end too far away from where it was screwed into a stud. Many bikes, especially mountain bikes, are in the 20-30 pound territory and if the end of the board is too far away from the stud point, the board will pull away from the wall and you can't hang your bike there. Basically, it will limit your options for where you can hang your bikes.
4. If you have shocks, they might leak when hung like this. Just watch for fluid leaking. We haven't had this problem with the four bikes that have shocks, but I've read where others have had trouble with this.
5. If you have hydraulic brakes, some have reported air getting into the brake lines when the bikes are hung. We just put on little bungie cords to gently compress the brake levers after we hang them to keep this from happening.
The item itself is well made and handles even heavy mountain bikes.
Con's: The description does not say that it is two hooks per box. Just a warning for those who only need it
for one bike.
The design should have a stronger lock (if it has one that I could tell) in the open position so bikes
do not sway easily when brushed up against.
A bit pricey but this is the system I chose and I am happy with it and the may accesories I can use with
it. I wish Lowes kept them in stock but the never seem to have them (I have 2 more to buy).
Even though all Sears VersaTrack Accessories also fit nicely in a Gladiator GearTrack or GearWall, there is still only a finite number of accessories. They are also on the pricey side for what you get. Additionally, there are no great accessories to hang slightly larger handled tools that do not have a hole in the handle to use J or L hooks. Since Gladiator and VersaTrack do not make a magnetic tool organizer, I created my own. This was simple, relatively inexpensive and maintains the versatility of the Gladiator system.
Here is a suggestion that worked great for me: Convert part of your GearWall to a magnetic tool organizer with genuine Gladiator parts as the foundation (see images in comments section). This is how I did it:
1. Step one: Use two rows of Gladiator GABK362PSS brackets to create a metal foundation for nearly anything magnetic. These are large 15.5" metal brackets that come together to make a continuous 32" metal beam. They fit tightly on the GearTrack and GearWall. They come in a pack of three, 32" beams (in six 15.5" pieces that come together to form the 3 32" beams).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fit pretty loose in the wall mounts. Will easily come out when you are removing something from the hooks.Published 1 day ago by E. Perry Rogers, Jr.
Couple of the hooks were bent a little uneven but still worked out good! Would buy againPublished 2 days ago by Rebecca J. Boudreau
This system was on my garage wall when I moved into new house. Items worked fine.Published 3 days ago by melissabartkayla
Love the hook. Holds 1 handled tool, I think I would buy different hooks that I can hang more than one tool on though.Published 6 days ago by Jason
These hooks seem to come out easily when taking items off.Published 12 days ago by Anthony Cancelli