- Hardcover: 338 pages
- Publisher: Timber Press, Incorporated (January 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0881923338
- ISBN-13: 978-0881923339
- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 1.1 x 7.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,012,184 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Gladiolus in Tropical Africa: Systematics, Biology and Evolution
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
A comprehensive account of the 82 species-one-third of the entire genus-that occur in tropical Africa. Twenty-six have been named & introduced to science by the author as a result of more than five years of field & laboratory research.
About the Author
Peter Goldblatt is the B. A. Krukoff Curator of African Botany at the Missouri Botanical Garden in St. Louis.