Glam Rock Women's GD1114 Miami Beach Chronograph White Dial Stainless Steel Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Swiss quartz movement
- Mineral crystal sapphire coated; purple resin case; white case cover with 4 stainless steel screws; stainless steel bracelet
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute subdials; date function
- White dial with silver tone hands, hour markers and arabic numeral 12; luminous; purple bezel; stainless steel crown and pushers with white cabochon
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Add an understated look to your outfit with this unique and detailed Glam Rock watch.
A hint of color adds glamour and haute sophistication to any look. This watch by Glam Rock boasts Miami style for a the beach-going trend setter.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.5 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B008O16I12
- Item model number: GD1114
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Glam Rock|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||46 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||25 millimeters|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
EDIT: I am SO SO SO disappointed. I loved how this watch felt and looked. It worked exactly one month before it just stopped. The chronograph hands started spinning wildly, though I had not touched or bumped the buttons. When I pressed the plunger to stop the timer, ALL the hands stopped. There are directions for resetting the watch which I followed to no avail. It's simply dead and will do nothing. Not even a twitch. I have never banged this watch, or gotten it wet, or abused it in any way. I do not want to bother with the warranty it came with as I've read similar reviews on here and elsewhere and I'm afraid it will be more hassle than it's worth. Unfortunately, when Hubby got this for me there were no reviews to go by. Heartbroken :-(
Most recent customer reviews
Bueno y Barato.
Un poco tarde la entrega a venezuela