Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on August 2, 2013
I have always worn the sport watches as I am very active out on the golf course all of my free time. I wanted something that would look nice while at work but still a little sporty looking. I don't wear on the course but I am very happy with this selection.
on January 2, 2013
I love Glam Rock watches ! Very stylish yet classic and the best part that u dont have to paid a lot for it ! Big face / perfect package presentation !!!
on April 16, 2015
Love this watch. Wear it everyday.
on February 11, 2013
Really nice watch at a great discount. The face is big and the watch itself is HEAVY but I love it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.